64..

"Psst."

I looked up from my computer to see Connie standing in the doorway. She was carrying that huge purse she always used for work and sneaking snacks into the movie theater, and had her hair tied back in a braid. A smirk tugged at my lips. There was something about Connie being at my job that always excited me. Maybe it's because the first time she visited me I got a blowjob, and a part of me-the part below the belt-still hoped that would happen again.

She merely winked at me before continuing to walk down the hall with Iris and a few other people walking behind her. I raised my eyebrow when I noticed that most of them were men, but then I remembered she and Iris were taking over someone else's team. I'm sure she has them whipped into shape. From what Gemma and Iris say, she's a bit of a hard ass with the men at work-and I'm not against that at all.

Vince walked into the office and went over to his desk, with another cup of coffee, "Connie is here!"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "She's part of the orphanage fundraiser project."

"Damn, now I wish I took that spot instead of Brendon." He sipped his coffee. "The four of us should go out to lunch together. That'd be fun."

"Sounds good to me."

We faded back into silence, focusing on our work for the day. I took a couple phone calls, and so did he. About an hour later I was standing by the printer, waiting through someone's million page document for my own report to print. I really should do what Vince does and print shorter things to another floor.

Just when I was about to smash my head into the wall, an arm slipped around my waist. I tensed for a second before I realized it was just Connie. I grabbed her hand as it started making its way down my stomach, and turned around, giving her an attempt at a stern look.

"Bad..." I lightly scolded. She smirked and pulled her hand from my grasp to mess with her hair. "Plans for lunch Constance?"

"Don't bother mate," a man walking by said. Iris glared after him as she walked up next to Connie.

I frowned, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"He's a twat, don't worry about him. And no, I don't have plans."

"Did he ask you out?"

"No Niall."

"Well-"

"Oh," Vince said as he approached us. "You guys are done-good. Want to come with me and Niall to lunch?" Connie nodded then glanced at Iris. "Oh, of course Iris can come. Can't just kick her to the curb," he laughed.

I texted Brendon, asking where he was and if he wanted to come to lunch, but he declined, saying he had another meeting to go to, so we just went without him.

Connie looked over my shoulder, as if I had a different menu than her. "What are you getting?"

"A burger." She twisted her mouth up and looked back to her menu. "Please don't do this indecisive thing," I groaned.

"I'm not..."

"Fish," Irish suggested. "It's supposed to be good for getting pregnant and the pregnancy itself." Vince nodded in agreement. "And Louis told me the fish is good here."

Connie smirked, still eyeing her menu, "Oh, is that what Louis said."

"How is Mr. Morebucks?" Vince teased.

Iris rolled her eyes as we all snickered. "He's lovely," she muttered slyly.

"You had far more to say about him in the car," Connie grinned before sipping her drink. I had no idea what she was talking about since Vince and I took a different car than them. And the way Iris blushed, I'm didn't expect an explanation any time soon. "I think I will get the fish."