72..

"Bella!"

"Eliza!"

"Eva!"

"Layla!"

"Sienna!"

I just kept shaking my head. Leena, Archie and Niall went on shorting names at me, names ending in 'a', but none of them were sticking with me. Was I supposed to get the same feeling I got when I found my wedding dress? Or is there a different feeling? I wasn't sure, but we have another two months to decide, and I'm determine to have them named before they get here.

"You could always name her after me," Leena grinned. "I have an 'a' at the end." I rolled my eyes at my little half-sister. She used to be so quiet; now she's a little shit, and I blame Niall for that. He made her too comfortable when she comes over.

"Nice try," I chuckled.

"Oh, does Wesley know?" Niall asked, his eyebrows pulling together. "I don't want him popping up..."

Leena laughed, "He only knows because I was making those booties and hats. And he probably will; never fails to ruin things." I snorted at how true that really was.

I haven't talked to Wesley since my wedding, which I begrudgingly invited him to. We barely said ten words to each other, even then, mainly because he just had to say something to Bucky about being 'surprised he didn't get his leg blown off yet'. I almost killed him. Hence, why I have no intention seeing him any time soon.

After my dad died—a funeral I did not want to go to, but went anyway—we learned that in his will, he'd given custody of Leena to some random family friend. I'd never heard of these people in my entire life until then, but they were nice. They loved Leena to death and called me every once in a while. I honestly think it was the best thing Dad has ever done; if she'd ended up with Wesley, she would be much worse off.

"Hey Leena!" Archie shouted, trying harder than necessary to get her attention. "We got your favorite snacks in the cupboard—barbeque crisps!"

"Disgusting," I muttered.

"Delicious!" Leena countered, "We can eat them tonight."

I heard the front door open and close, followed by Jonas' voice as he walked into the kitchen. "Mr. Horan can I borrow a wrench for my—" He stopped short when he noticed Leena. "Oh, hey Leen."

"Hi, Jonas."

"Very discrete..." I whispered to her, only getting an annoyed glare in response.

Niall rolled his eyes, "What do you need a wrench for?"

"My bike."

"Where are you going? I want to come," Archie hopped out of his chair and followed Niall and Jonas to the garage, where I'm guessing Jonas already has his bike. He just had free range of our house these days.

I turned to look at Leena when she flopped forward and rested her forehead on the table, "He's so hot, how do you stand it?"

"...I'm an adult."

"So is he, legally."

"My husband is hot."

She turned her head to look at me, smirking. "That's true."

"Hands off my husband and my Jonas."

"No promises about Jonas."

I sighed, rolling my eyes as I tried to get up from my chair. Leena ended up having to haul me up. "Do you want to see the nursery? You haven't seen it since we painted it, right?" Her eyes lit up as she nodded. She trailed behind me, talking about her friend's mum's baby.