I

+

athena morrissey got out of her new white 1985 bmw 325i e30, the one she spent time and effort working multiple jobs at the mall last year before it burned down.

"athena! over here!" the girl locked the doors to her car before looking for the voice that called her name, smiling brightly as she saw chrissy cunningham waving her arms at her.

"last month of senior year," chrissy timidly smiled at her friend as they met up in the middle of the mess of kids.

athena playfully frowned, "time flies by really fast, doesn't it?"

"oh! there goes jason!" chrissy kissed her friend's cheek as her eyes lingered on the basketball captain. "see you later athena?"

the brunette didn't say a word, instead smiling as she watched her friend run happily into the arms of jason carver, a pompous prick in athena's opinion.

but, in any way, she envied their public display of affection. ever since she entered her teen years, she wished and hoped for a relationship that she would show to the world, one where it was evident she was clearly in love.

"you wish that was you, huh?" with a provocative smile and taunting voice, eddie munson whispered into athena's ear as he passed her standing body in the mass of students.

the girl chuckled to herself and looked down at the ground; she couldn't be seen interacting with him. biting her lip, she looked up to steal a glance at him

wearing his classic black pants and hanging silver chain, his leather jacket underneath his denim jacket, his classic Hellfire club shirt, and that mess of his hair.

the girl watched him walk through the double set of doors with a confident step in his walk. she couldn't stop smiling to herself as she walked the same path he did:

"that goddamn munson."

+

A||N
Author checking in here. I wanted to say a quick thank you for choosing to read this book. S4 just came out and i'm glad to see so many Eddie Munson FFs because he has my heart, really.

I'm writing for fun, so I hope you guys enjoy my imagination. Also very sorry for the long chapter (and those to come) and for possibly future slow updates.

Also, I am rewriting this story at the moment, so please be patient. Thank you!!!! 🫶