The school incident

They walk inside the classroom. "Alright class, today we are—" the teacher stopped in her tracks as something cam across the school. "CODE RED" played over and over again on the speakers. The teacher ran to the door, turned off the lights, locked the door, rolled down the curtains, and signaled for them to go under a desk or something. It was George's first day of school, and he has to go through all this already. What a bad first impression of the school he is getting, Dream thought to himself. Dream heard gunshots, and screaming. He prayed those weren't any of his friends. Especially Karl, Sapnap, or even Ranboo. He would've known if it was George cause' they are in the same room. As he thought about it more, he realized Sapnap was on the side of the hallway that Dream had heard screaming from. That worried him dearly. He thought about it more and more, and none of the voices he had heard that was screaming sounded like Sapnaps nor Karl's. If it had been Sapnap screaming, Dream couldn't imagine how Karl would've thought, considering Sapnap was Karl's boyfriend.

Suddenly, everything went quiet. Everyone heard sirens outside, ambulances, etc. it was like a murder scene had just taken place. Well one did, but it looked like part of a movie or something. Once that was done with, everyone got to go home early. Dream went home with George, because they planned on hanging out with each other. It had been another very interesting day for Dream at Local Private University.