Chapter 5 | Journey to Eden Hall (Part 2)

Location: Lion's Bedroom
Time: 7:30am

Anastasia's First Day Outfit

Anastasia changes out the red nail polish for purple

Anastasia changes out the red nail polish for purple. If she was going to change her appearance, to make her mom happy, she didn't see why she had to change everything. Changing the nail polish shouldn't be a problem. She finishes curling her hair after letting her finger nails dry and took a final look in the mirror.

Okay, I think I'm good. She walks into her closet grabbing her high tops and puts them in her bag. Taking one final look in the mirror she leaves her room, and walks downstairs to the kitchen. Sitting at the table is a stack of cinnamon roll pancakes. She looks at her dad whom is wearing a grin on his face reading a pape.

Thanks dad, she begins to eat her breakfast as her mom walks into the kitchen grabbing her morning chai tea latte.

Elizabeth spots her daughter and walks around the island. As she scans Anastasia's outfit, she looks at her daughter's nails. You have 15 minutes before I have to take you to school, she says grabbing her keys.

Time: 7:50 am
She clears her area and grabs her thermal with chai tea and her lunch.. Bye dad.
Have a good day baby, you got this. You're smart and beautiful remember that. I love you.

I love you too dad, she hugs him and runs to the car making sure to grab her bookbag, phone, and keys.

Her mom is waiting for her in the car when she gets there. She starts driving. It's an uneventful 11 minutes. Yes I was counting.

Elizabeth finally speaks up. Anastasia... She begins. I love you and just want the best for you.

I know mom.

You look stunning today. I want you to try to make new friends and even date. It will be good for you, but remember to be yourself.

I'm not sure if I want to date yet mom. I'm only 15, I have time to decide.

Well what about that boy that walked you home yesterday? Elizabeth glances at her daughter. He looked nice.

Yeah, wait how the hell... Anastasia looks out the window. He was nice, but I dont really know him.

Finally, they stop in the front of the school.
You have everything you need bookbag, schedule, phone, and keys.
Yes mom.

Okay, have a good first day. I love you.
I love you too. Anastasia hops out of the Range Rover and waves to her mom and she drives off.

Thank God, she takes off her heels and pulls on her high tops. Much better.