Bonus Scene

A/N

Since I'm making you guys wait until May 20th for TGG&TB2 I thought maybe I could compensate a small bonus scene between the time after Drew met her parents to the time before they're going to college (It's all in Charlotte's POV). I might write more of them if I have time.

Also I'm thinking of rewriting some scenes but from Drew's point of view so you can see what he thought at the time. Lemme know if you want that and for which scenes if you want some specific scenes and all.

Now here's one for you guys!
Enjoy! ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Prom~

"Are you excited for prom?" Jasmine asked jumping up and down.

She's been that way for a while now since Caleb asked her.

He was all simple yet romantic and sweet. He had kept flowers in her locker and stuck to the door a note written on it, 'Prom?'.

Then he came from behind her wrapped his arms around her before opening his hands. One said, 'Yes' and the other...also said, 'Yes'.

"Hold the hand that has your answer," he said and of course she held both.

It was so cute it had me gushing in the corner at all the feels I was getting.

"Well I guess, it's just, Drew hasn't asked me yet," I said.

"Well then, why don't you ask him?" Jasmine said.

"You know what, that's actually not a bad idea," I said my mind already thinking of ways.

"Well, I have to get going now I have math. Good luck with your boy," she said before walking ahead of me to get to class.

I entered my class, I had english, and sat down in my usual seat, not too far in the back, not in the front and near the wall.

As I bent to get my books out of my bag, someone sat beside me.

That someone was Drew.

"Hey beautiful," he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey handsome," I replied smiling at him.

Just as I was about to speak again, the teacher entered.

"Well everyone, since this weekend we have prom, you homework for after it is to write a descriptive, narrative friendly letter on what happened and how you felt," the teacher said, "It can't be more than 300 words though."

Well then, I need to move fast if I want to attend.

I have my dress and all since Jasmine and I went shopping together the minute it was announced.

It was a long, deep blue dress with a sweetheart design and beads all over the chest area and a bit near the waist. It also had layers of chiffon around it, at the legs like a mermaid's tail. (A/N: That's actually it's name when I searched up prom dresses)

*~*~*~*

"There's a new dish at the diner. Wanna go and try it?" Drew asked as we walked over to his car.

"Sure," I replied getting in the passenger seat as he got in the driver's seat.

Soon we reached the diner and got out. We entered and headed to our usual booth- we were there regularly since the food was pretty good.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Our regular waitress Stephanie asked as she came over.

"Great, we heard there's a new dish?" Drew replied.