Chapter 9: Weekend As The Badass's Slave

Charlotte's POV

Days have passed since the food fight incident and now it was Saturday. The principle had asked a few student's and they all confirmed that it was Chelsea who started it and so I didn't have to go to detention.

Right now, I'm in my room watching the first episode of The Originals when Drew burst through the door.

"Umm ever heard of knocking?" I asked.

"Ever heard of I don't care?" he shot back.

I rolled my eyes, paused the episode and took my headphones off.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Go make me a sandwich." he stated.

"Excuse me? You barge into my room 'cause you want me to make you a sandwich?" I asked.

"Well you're my slave remember?" he said.

"God you're unbelievable." I said getting up and heading down to the kitchen. I quickly made him a sandwish and headed back up to his room. I twisted the door knob and entered only to welcomed by a very messy room.

I scrunched my nose at the view. It was your typical boy room. Bed undone and clothes all over the floor. And then there sat Drew on his bed shirtless.

"Here you go master." I said sarcastically.

He took it from me and started eating. My eyes trailed down to his chest. The dude's got abs which made it hard not to stare.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked smirking.

"I've seen better." I said.

"Sure you did." he said.

"Well, I'm off." I said walking out.

"No wait." he called.

"What?" I asked.

"I still need you to do something for me." he stated.

"What? You're not going to make me clean your room are you?" I asked. I definitely did NOT want to clean his room.

"No. You're going to help me prank the twins." he said.

"Why me?" I asked confused.

"Because I said so." he stated.

"Fine whatever." I said.

"Well then, what should we do?" I asked.

"Still thinking about that." he replied.

"How about we can dye their hair maybe even curl it?" I suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. But I'm definitely taking pictures and posting them online." he stated and I nodded enthusiastically. This maybe fun.

"But how are we going to do that?" I asked.

"They're staying over for the weekend." he said casually.

"Oh ok. Well I'm gonna go now." I said before getting out and going to my room.

I decided to take a nap since I was feeling a bit tired. Just as I was about to doze off someone barged into my room. That someone happened to be Drew.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"My mom just came and told me to clean my room and well you know how this is ending." he explained.

"You can't be seriously asking me to clean your room. That place is so messy I wouldn't be able to see the floor." I stated.

"Don't care. Come on." he commanded and I got up with a huff and followed him to his room.