Chapter 28: Trouble In Paradise

☮Charlotte's POV☮

I woke up and looked around to find everyone still asleep. I grabbed my phone and saw that the time was 6:11 a.m.

I got up and climbed down and headed to the bathroom to watch my face then headed to my duffel bag and grabbed a jacket putting it on and walked out.

I took a deep breath of fresh air and started walking when a pair of hands were placed on my eyes.

"Guess who?" the all-too-familiar voice asked.

"Harry Styles?" I asked teasingly.

"Very funny," the voice mocked, "Try again."

"My Oh-so-handsome boyfriend?" I asked.

"Ding, ding, ding, we got a winner," he said turning me and pecking my lips, "Good morning my oh-so-beautiful girlfriend."

"Good morning. Why are you awake so early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," he said.

"I just woke up early," I replied.

"Same, guess it's a girlfriend-boyfriend thing huh?" He joked.

"Definitely," I giggled, "What do you think we'll be doing today?"

"Well I was thinking something like this," he kissed my cheek, "and maybe something like this," he pecked my nose, "and a little bit of this," he placed his lips on mine kissing me gently.

"I think that would be something I'd enjoy," I joked.

"Me too," he agreed kissing me again.

"Wanna walk around for a while until everyone wakes up?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

He started walking with me right behind him while swinging our hands back and forth. At some point Drew stopped and bent down, grabbed a rose and gave it to me.

"You're so much cheesier than I expected you to be," I giggled.

"Do you not want me to be?" he asked.

"Nope, I like you being cheesy. It makes you cuter," I replied.

"Well, if that's the case, I'm going to be a whole lot cheesier," he said and took out his phone from his pocket and turned on some soft music then kept on the ground and extended his hand to me, "May I have this dance?"

"Ok now that is too cheesy," I pointed.

"You said you liked it. Come on," he urged.

"Nope," I said teasing him to see his reaction.

"Please?" he pouted.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'.

"If you want something you have to do it yourself," with that being said he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to his chest then grabbed my hand in his with the other around my waist.

He then started moving around, spinning me ever now and then with me laughing at his cheesiness. After a few songs passed he finally stopped dancing but didn't release his hold on me.

He just stood there staring at me making me blush.

"Stop staring," I said shyly trying to cover my face.

"Stop it. I want to look at my beautiful girlfriend," he said, "I'm so lucky."

His words made me blush harder and my heart to beat hard and fast in my chest.