Chapter 5: Barrel Of Sunshine

*The Next Morning*

Charlotte's POV

I woke up with a terrible pain in my stomach and knew right away what's wrong.

I'm not going to go into details but let's just say I won't be a barrel of sunshine for a while.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done, I got out and headed to my closet.

I got out a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top as I was too lazy to pick my clothes for the day. I also skipped putting on any make-up except for eyeliner. I ran a brush through my hair and tied it in a high pony tail.

I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to find everyone sitting at the dining table having their breakfast.

The thing that caught my eye was a boy who looked like he was a mini Drew. He looked to be about 13 or 14 years old.

"Good morning Charlotte." Said Liz happily.

"Morning." I said not as enthusiastically.

"Oh right. This is our son Jeremy. You haven't seen him in the weekend because he was staying over at a friend's house." She informed me.

I nodded and sat down beside Aiden and started to eat in silence. Just as I finished eating and got up I remembered that my car was back home.

Just great!

Sense my sarcasm.

"Umm Drew?" I called.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Do you mind like taking me home so I can like get my car?" I asked.

"I can just drive you to school and you can get your car later." He answered.

"And what if people see us?" I asked. I wasn't stupid and I knew he wouldn't want to be seen with. I'm not exactly the prettiest of girls or am popular.

"So?" he asked.

"Never mind." I said and followed him to his car.

We reached the school in about 10 minutes. As soon as I got out of the car the whispering and stares started. Everyone was pointing at us. I quickly walked inside and headed to my locker.

"Is it true?" questioned Jasmine.

"What's true?" I asked.

"That you came to school with Andrew Kingsley?" she said.

"Wow. That spread faster than I thought." I said.

"So it is?" she asked.

"Yes, but that is only because I'm now staying over at his place while my parents are away." I answered.

"What about your car?" she asked confused.

"Back home. I'll be getting it after school." I told her.

Someone shook my shoulder and I turned around to face Chelsea aka school queen bee.

She had beside her her two sidekicks aka best friends. They honestly think that they are like the girls from Mean Girls.

"What?" I asked clearly not in the mood for whatever she wanted.

"I'm gonna say this once so listen clear. Stay away from Drew." she told me.

You should know one thing about me is that I talk back. I don't walk away scared like most of the people in out school. And being on my monthly gift, I'm twice as worse than usual since I'm moody.

"And what if I don't?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll make your life a living hell." she answered.

"Oh I'm shivering with fear." I said sarcastically.

"Listen here you whore. Just stay away from him." she demanded.

"Oh I'm a whore? B*tch please. I'm still a virgin and you practically slept with half of the school." I retorted. And yes I wasn't ashamed of saying that I am a virgin.

In a matter of fact I am proud for being one. With that said I turned around and started walking to my first class with Jasmine on my side.

Charlotte 1 - bitches 0

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was lunch time and I was sitting at my usual table with Jasmine and Lucas. They kept talking while I just ate in silence.

Right now Jasmine was telling him about what happened at my locker.

"Damn girl." said Lucas.

"Whatever." I said.

"Well aren't you a barrel of sunshine." he said. I just stuck my tongue out at him and got back to eating.

School passed in a blur and it was time to go home. I walked outside and went over to Drew's car to wait for him.

I was waiting for what felt like centuries but was only minutes. Don't blame me for being impatient as I had a killer headache.

I finally noticed him walking from a distance with the boys beside him

"Char!" exclaimed the twins in unison.

"Hey guys." I said smiling at them weakly.

"You're not excited to see us?" asked Ryan pouting.

"No that's not it. I just have a headache is all."I assured him.

We chatted for a while before all the boys headed to their cars and I got in Drew's. He drove me to my house and I got out of his car and into mine.

I drove to his house and got out then entered the house. Liz had given me a copy of the house keys to make it easier for me.

I went into the kitchen and got myself a jar of Nutella and a spoon. I went into the living room and turned on the TV.

I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars. The show was way too fascinating and exciting. I opened the jar and started eating.

Suddenly, the jar was snatched out of my hand. I looked to the side and saw Drew.

"Give it back." I demanded.

"Lemme think about that. Yeah no." he answered.

Another thing you should know about me is to not mess with me while I'm eating Nutella. If you do you are probably have a death wish.

I started trying to pull get it from him but he kept his hand higher ad higher. Just as I was about to catch it he fell backwards with me on top of him.

I was practically straddling him.

"You know I like this position very much." he said making me blush.

Somebody cleared their throat and I turned and found Drew's father looking at us.

Talk about awkward.

Yay me!

Sarcasm intended.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Wassup ma peeps!!

So here is the 5th chapter!!! Srry if it was a bit short.

Now for the question of the day *Drum roll*: I am a directioner, selenator, lovatic, Harmonizer, Sone (SNSD) , E.L.F (Super Junior). So what fandoms are you guys in? Let me know in the comment section.

Also another announcement!
I have kik!!
*Receives applause*
Me: Thank you everyone! Yes I'm finally a big girl. *wipes away tears*

Lol alright it's Sweetfozi!! Don't be shy to Kik me guys cuz i love making new friends.

Also follow me on twitter sweetfozi99! I follow back!

Well hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!!

Please vomment and share!!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!!! ~ Fawzia <3 xoxo