Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

(Y/N's POV)

It is Monday morning, and I am walking my way to school a little exhausted from fixing up my little mistake. I had to create a spell to erase their memory on whoever saw the post and erase the post from existence so no one could find any trace of it. It took most of my energy to cast that spell.

Soon after I made it to school and went out through the back gate to my surprise, no sign of the goths.

Weird. Maybe the principal got to them. Oh well. At least I have the area to myself; after all, I need a nap.

Michael's POV

That's weird. I thought as I was walking with my friends down the hallway. When I woke up today for school my phone was on my nightstand and when I opened it up I saw a post on Instagram that said the post I was looking at had been deleted. The question in mind was what post was I looking at?

As much as I try to remember, I can't recall what the post was.

Strange. I can't remember anything regarding the post so I just let it go.

We reached the back door with no sign of the principal so we took our chances and opened the door. To our surprise, we see y/n chilling on the steps only to open her eyes to look at us. "Took you long enough." She said to all of us with a tired look. "Sleep well, princess." I sarcastically said to her receiving a growl as a response along with a, "Don't fuck with me, I'm too tired to deal with your shit."

I gave in to her wish and sat down next to her as everyone else got to their respective seats doing the usual. I lit up my cigarette and took a long and needed drag. I relaxed a little bit slouching down. I turned to y/n seeing her groan as she placed her arm over her eyes to block out the sunlight.

I looked away from her as I remembered the post and debated whether I should ask her about it. I'm expecting a confused glare, but I also want to expect an answer. I've noticed some things about her that don't seem to be normal. Well some of us aren't normal, but something tells me that she's nothing like us, or might I say... human. Of course, I have no proof to back up my claim, but I sense some strong and dangerous aura around her. But if I'm willing to look for answers about a stupid post I can't remember I'll take my chances on asking the menacing aura-filled female goth.

It took a couple of minutes for me to lean down next to her so she could hear. "Did you happen to find an Instagram post that eventually got taken down?" "I have no clue what you're talking about, you're going to have to be more specific." She made a point, I don't have any idea what I'm talking about. Also, a lot of Instagram posts and accounts are deleted so it'll be harder to find. So I dropped the topic and went back to smoking.

(Y/N's POV)

HOW THE FUCK DID HE REMEMBER?! Okay, calm down. He didn't specify about it so I played it off saying he's not specific enough for me to remember. I can go through people's minds and they don't even have a single clue about that post. They think of it as some dream or a dumb post that they just scrolled past and didn't acknowledge.

NO ONE KNOWS!

SO HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW!

I took a breath to calm myself. It's just one person that slipped under the radar, but he doesn't recall any memory of the post. I give it a few days for him to forget it. It shouldn't take long for him to forget it.

After a few minutes of silence, the bell rang for class. I got up from my spot and stretched until I heard a couple of satisfying pops in my back. I turned back and headed out the door only to be stopped by Firkle. "You're going to class are you?" He looked at me. "As much as I would like to stay with you guys, I'm not looking forward to dealing with the principal giving me an earful, and if you don't want the same thing I suggest you do the same," I told them as I continued to make my way to my class.