Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

3rd Person POV

Both you and Michael are sitting right in front of the principal as he takes an exasperated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked up at both of us with a pissed off expression in his eyes, whilst wearing his glasses, "What in the absolute fuck what that?" He spoke in a low tone that would give any child a chill down their spine. "Do you realize that you two were fighting in a small classroom surrounded by your classmates and didn't bother to think that one or more of your classmates could get injured from your reckless fighting?"

The goths looked like they didn't give a fuck. "I don't give a fuck." They both spoke monotonously. PC Principal slammed his fist on his desk, "Both you watch your mouths!" he yelled at them as he continued, "Not only that, you both know there's no fighting on school grounds otherwise it's either detention or expulsion." Michael rolled his eyes still not caring about the situation or the risk of getting expelled.

"Which one of you started it?" The PC Principal asked them. The goths pointed to one another. PC Principal sighed and said, "Both of you better explain yourself right now and if you refuse to speak both of you are expelled." Y/n raised her hand. "L/n." PC Principal said, giving her permission to speak. "I have two questions." she spoke. "Continue." PC Principal answered, and she continued, "Isn't it a bit of a bold move to expel your students right off the bat without giving them time to explain their statement? Since, wouldn't detention be the better place to hold us captive until one of us speaks the truth, then give us the right form of punishment?"

"You may be right about giving you both detention, but from Michael's history of skipping classes along with his friends, and added this to his record he would be expelled. As for you, you may be new here, but I've been hearing around the school that beat up 3 sixth graders 2 weeks ago. Is that true?" She nodded her head. "That is correct." PC Principal was about to speak, but cut him off. "However, I was threatened, harassed, and provoked by the three boys by: getting cat-called, leading up to a fight and provoking me with a female derogatory name. Even though I put up a fight, it was out of self-defense to not become violated physically and mentally. "

The principal looked shocked hearing one of his students was fighting out of self-defense and disappointed at the thought of those boys hurting a female for their disgusting actions. It's unforgivable. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll have a word with those sixth graders and give them the punishment they deserve." he spoke respectively towards the female goth.

"And one more thing." she spoke one last time. The principal looks at her waiting for her response. "Me and Michael's fight was not out of ill intent, it was actually consensual." The principal looked confused at her answer. "What do you mean by that L/n?" "I mean, that our fight is something we do to improve our self-defense since we are apparently getting bullied because we are different from everyone. We both agreed to fight each other wherever and whenever we want; and I guess we went a little overboard."

Michael looked at her confused, but soon he caught on. PC Principal looked at Michael and asked, "Is this true?" To answer his question he nodded. PC Principal replied back to the goths, "Very well then, if it was consensual I'll allow it. However, next time try not fighting in a classroom or area surrounding other students or anyone around you please." The goths both nodded and were told to head back to class.

They both left the room and walked back to their classroom, but Michael soon broke the silence between them. "Why didn't you fess up?" "I'm no snitch." Y/n replied back to him. "Plus, be lucky I saved your ass again." she added looking up/down on him. Michael rolled his eyes as he said back. "I would've been fine if I took the blame for it; I did attack you first." She scoffed at his remark. "Please, I didn't want either of us getting into trouble leading to one or both of us expelled. Besides, I just wanted to get out of there. It was annoying me."