d. Answered Prayers

Dear God, thank you for answered prayers. Health Wise, financially, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally you have immensely blessed me. You are faithful and your promises are Yes and Amen. You have been a rock to me, sure and steadfast, forever abiding in your Holy being. Your love for me is pure and untainted. Agape love, that perfect love! 👌
I have joy that is beautiful and from you. I have immense peace that's beyond human understanding. You have kept me sane in an insane world. This world has gone bananas but your glory Lord is still untainted and full on earth.
I'm excited for the future, and it looks so bright, Imma need me some sunglasses, yeah. Cheers to life, prosperity, health, wisdom, wealth, love, joy, happiness, traveling, soft life, and all the goodness of God while on earth. I want everything that you have in store for me oh Lord, everything.
Allow me oh Lord, to touch as many lives as I can, with kindness, mercy, grace, humility, joy, peace, and all the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
Keep me close to you oh Lord, lest I stray away from you. "Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. You lead me beside still waters and green pastures for your righteous sake. You anoint my head with oil, you Lord keep me away from the enemy's pit."
May your praises be forever in my mouth, for all the days of my life. "Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever and ever, Amen."
It's a blessed day, it's going to be a good day.
Cheers to life Lydia! 🥂