k. Our father who art in heaven.

It's a new week, June is winding up. The first half of the year is down with six more to go. Thank you Lord for this far, it has taken your mighty hand.
I need a job, I need to be about this money asap. I have no more time left to wander around, so help me, Lord. Order my steps this new week.
I'm placing myself on the spot, that you pass me not oh Lord. Show me your favor to me in a fresh way, I await you, Lord. Prepare a new heart for me, and elevate my mind to go on full mode for the next remaining half.
I know that surely Lord you'll do good things in my life. I thank you in advance because my future is in your hands. I am but clay oh Lord, and you're the potter. Mold me into the person I need to become this season.
I thank you Lord in advance, for what you're and are going to do in my life. Everything I place on your able hands, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Give me the grace Lord, be my strength, fortify me, give me your mercies and your blessings and I will then be able to do everything that you would have me do in this world.
I have duties to attend to, a voice to raise, light to bring, grace to extend, patience to have, love to give, encouragement to do, peace to have, a joy to possess, happiness to be with, places to go, sights to see, family to support, sisters to stand with, parents to honor and you Lord to love. Because all these good things that are available to us come from you. You're blessed oh lord, and you bless us. You're whole Lord, and you make us whole. Thank you for who you are. For being a light into the world, Lord Jesus. And for being a close friend when in need oh Holy Spirit. Honor and Glory be unto you Jehovah God, forever and ever, Amen.