The path

There are bizarre things. How we happen to stumble upon people of quite similar paths to ours is strange to me. What proof and a reminder of how God weaves things together. Always working in the background even when we can't perceive him. Thank you, Lord, for who you are. You are ever present, in retrospect, it's always clear. Thank you for being in those awfully difficult and challenging times with us. You never leave us nor forsake us. All glory and honor to you. Thank you for propelling us forward, and for always urging that we have greatness in us. That there is more that you put in us and that it should come forth. You have taught and we have heard you, Lord. Your ways are indeed not our ways. As difficult as it is at times, thank you for You love us unconditionally. Let your will be done as we progress forward. I pray oh Lord, that we get to possess everything that you have for us moving forward. We're hungry oh Lord, for your salvation and deliverance. You have delivered us in the past, you are delivering us in the present and you shall deliver us in the future. Like it's ordinary for you to bless your people oh Lord, bless us. We are stewards of the kingdom of God. Meet every one of us at our point of need. We only have you, Lord, only in you can I put my trust. I wait upon you because those who do will mount on eagles and their strength will be renewed. Revive us oh Lord, restore us, release us, breathe upon us, and order your provisions over our lives.  May your name be forever glorified on earth and in the heavens, in your son Jesus' I pray and believe Amen.