v. Affirmations

Friday morning, the weekend is here. How am I feeling today? I have to admit there's a bit of fear but there's determination. I have to stay on top of things. Am at a time where I have to be very careful with my emotions. I can't make any conclusions or decisions from a fleeting feeling. I know better and so I demand better from myself.
I'm still on that principle of life being the dancer and I the dance. I'm having to regularly police myself because I easily slip into life being the dance and I the dancer. It is subtle but so important. I'm not to just react to what's happening. I'm a vital participant in my life. I provide the tone and rhythm and life dances.
Today I affirm, that I'm able to make the right decisions in my life. I don't have total control over how things turn out but I am actively contributing to the results and I can also choose my stance despite the outcome.
I have to be very careful with comparison, regret, and just emotional reactions that are empty with no go-forward.
The next step will materialize, I wholly believe. I need only to align myself in that direction, which the Lord will help me with.
I will live today, I will be joyful, blessed, happy, positively spirited, ready, and glad on the day that the Lord made.
Grateful 🙏