2- You Make The Bad Boy Smile

"What's your favorite chip?"

"Barbecue." I answered confidently.

He made a disgusted face towards me. I raised my eyebrows up at him in response.

"Are you trying to say something? I'm pretty sure you can't beat barbecue." I said, scoffing and picking at my cuticles in boredom.

"Anything beats that." He snorted. "Your turn."

I tapped my chin, thinking. We had been doing this for a while and had already asked all the basic questions. I was running out of ideas.

"Are you gonna ask me something or are you just gonna sit there thinking about me?" He asked, smirking. I flushed bright red.

"We already asked all the basic stuff! Your favorite color is blue, favorite food is Pizza. You're 22 You're a dog person. I don't know what to ask you." I said defensively, nervously tucking my hair behind my ear. I didn't wanna seem 'boring'. I just didn't know what to ask!

"Okay." He said, sitting up and turning to look directly into my eyes. "Ask me something personal then."

"Personal?"

"Yeah. Personal." He repeated back to me, still staring, and now flashing a crooked smile. I paused, thinking of something to ask him.

"What's your family like?" I asked quietly. His smiled shifted into a tight, forced one. As if he had practiced the answer.

"My mom and dad aren't together, they divorced a few years ago. My mom is married now to a guy called Robert. My dad never remarried. He's a trucker, so, I don't know if its having no time, or.." He trailed off. "And I have a sister, Tara, she's 17. She totally sucks though." He finished, shrugging while saying the last part matter-of-factly. I laughed at his remark, smiling.

"I bet she's cool." I said grinning. He shook his head in response.

"No. She is the spawn of Satan himself. She's even a Scorpio. There's no defeating her, she just sucks the life out of everything until its dead. Trust me."

"I have a feeling you guys have a great relationship." I laughed looking at him. His smile was softer now.

"You could call it that."

"Okay its your turn now." I said, sitting up straight.

"Shit! Sorry I was rambling. Um, Where did you go to High School?" He asked.

"Jamestown Prep. Graduated with honors as valedictorian." I said proudly. At this statement, his eyes widened, as he started barking out a loud, rambunctious laugh. Tilting his head back, and slapping his hand on his thigh, he started choking out something in-between breaths.

"Icky.. Vicky?!" He asked incredulously, still laughing like a maniac. I froze.

"You went to Jamestown?" I asked anxiously. He couldn't have went there! I don't remember any Ashton that could have been around to know that nickname. I paused, racking my brain. What did he say his last name was again? Anderson? There was an A.J Anderson that hung around Cole a lot.. but it couldn't be! A.J moved senior year, and with him went 75% Cole's constant teasing, and the nickname he had so kindly given to me, 'Icky Vicky'. "What did you say your middle name was again?" I asked nervously.

"Jackson." He smirked, looking me up and down. My cheeks flushed, as I put the pieces together. I groaned as he started chucking. "Man, I can't believe I didn't realize it earlier. You look so different though." He said reaching his hand out and brushing his thumb over my cheek. I pulled back quickly, and he almost looked offended for a second, but as soon as it showed it disappeared. I scoffed.

"Yeah, well, braces and glasses will do that to a girl. Thank god for Dentist and contacts." I shot back sarcastically. He frowned.

"I wasn't saying you were unattractive in high school. I was simply saying you're even more beautiful now." He said, smiling. I blushed and looked away as he laughed.

"Thank you." I said awkwardly.

"No problem." He said, chuckling softly. He turned to look at me, his green eyes a little darker. He shuffled closer, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. He placed his other hand on my waist, and started tracing a pattern onto the slip of skin that had risen up against the couch. He licked his lips. "Victoria?" He asked, eyes boring into mine.

"Yeah?" I responded, shakily.

"It's my turn." He answered, closing the distance and smashing his lips into mine. It took me a fraction of a second to respond, meeting him back at the same rhythm. He gripped me tighter as I ran a hand up into his hair, whilst pulling him closer than possible by his shirt. He licked my bottom lip and I gasped as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He lifted me up, pulling me into his lap without breaking away from me. I matched his every assault until he pulled away, leaving me breathless and gasping for air, him the same. "My question was.." He started, shakily, still trying to catch his breath. He ran a hand through my hair and down onto the small of my back. "Did you wanna do that in High School as much as I did?"