Part 2- Explanations and Healing

Author's Note: Here's is part 2 Enjoy! Comment! Vote! Enjoy reading! It's a longer chapter as I promised.  Anga also has the Mark of the Guard its just not shown in the picture above! Bye, my Crystals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator Andrew: At the Tree of Life.

Ullu: Rani, Night Pride!!!

Rani: What is it Ullu?

Ullu: I saw some animals coming to the mountain pass and one of them had a scar on their face. But it also look like they have the Mark of the Guard.

Rani:Okay thanks Ullu, night Pride go to the mountain pass, I will be there soon, I need to talk to Queen Janna first.

Night Pride: Okay, Rani

Narrator Andrew: They separate from each other and the night pride goes to the mountain pass, then Rani goes to her grandmother, Queen Janna.

Rani: Grandmother Janna?

Queen Janna: Yes Rani, I am here. Is there something wrong?

Rani: No, grandmother, I just need to talk about something.

Queen Janna: Okay, what is it?

Rani: Well, there's a group of animals, coming to the Tree of Life, and Ullu says that they have the Mark of the Guard. What is the Mark of the Guard? Do you know what that is, Grandmother Janna?

Queen Janna: Yes, I do. Do you know about Askiri?

Rani: Yes, but wasn't he the first leader of the Lion Guard?

Queen Janna: Yes he was. So, the Roar of the Elders has returned back to the Tree of Life. So I think you should let them in, after you go to the mountain pass and ask them why they're here at the Tree of Life. Also, don't fight them because if they have the Roar of the Elders it could send y'all flying.

Rani: Okay, thanks Grandmother Janna.

Queen Janna: Your welcome, Rani. Now, go to the mountain pass.

Rani: Yes, Grandmother.

Narrator Andrew: When Rani gets to the mountain pass.

Rani: Don't fight when they get here, just let me talk to them first!

Night Pride: Yes, Rani.

Narrator Andrew: When the lion Guard makes it to the Tree of Life.

Kion: We made it!

Bunga: Finally!

Rani: Hello, my name is Rani. And these are my friends, Surak, Nirmala, and Bayilo. And what brings y'all here to the Tree of Life?

Kion: Hello, my name is Kion, and these are my friends, Beshte, Bunga, Fuli, Ono, Makini and Anga. But, we came here for healing.

Rani: Okay, and who needs to be healed?

Kion: Ono and I do.

Rani: Ok, and why?

Kion: Well, we just had a fight with Scar and his army.

Rani: Wait a minute, Scar!

Kion: Yes, while doing that, I got bit by a snake named Ushari, and Ono lost his sight because Bunga accidentally fell in the volcano when Ushari went after Scar, and Bunga went after Ushari then Ono went down in the volcano to catch Bunga. Scar is gone but I don't know, if he will be back or not.

Rani: Oh, okay. Night Pride, take Fuli, Beshte, Bunga, Makini and Anga around the Tree of Life and show them where they can rest. Nimala, Ono and Kion, come with me.