Part 11- Unexpected visitor and a lot of explaining to a new friend

Narrator Andrew: The next day in the morning.

Kion: * Wakes up and gets off their resting place without waking up Rani then walks out the tree * Hey guys.

Crystal, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Hi, Kion, where's Rani?

Kion: Still sleeping.

Crystal, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Oh, okay.

Kion: Why?

Crystal, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Just wondering.

Crystal: Also because I need to talk to all of you about what I mentioned.

Kion: Mentioned what? * Confused *

Crystal: * Sighs * About the bracelets and necklaces.

Everyone except Crystal and Rani: Oh, yeah.

Crystal: Kion, go to the Tree, NOW.

Kion: Why?

Crystal: NO time to EXPLAIN. Just LOOK.

Kion: * Looks at the Tree * Damn it! * Runs into the Tree * Rani!!!

Crystal: Everyone in fighting stance, NOW. Cover your ears.

Everyone with Crystal: Okay. * Covers their ears *

Crystal: * YELLING * KION!!! GRAB RANI AND GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!

Kion: * YELLS BACK * OKAY!!! * Grabs Rani and runs back to the others * What's going on?

Crystal: You'll see. * Sticks her hand out at the tree and says incantation then her eyes turn gold * {Reparo, Regrowth and Root to sap to wood to bark, Rustling leaves eating light, giving dark– In the shade of the whispering tree, I give healing unto thee. }

Narrtor Andrew: 30 minutes later.

Kion: What just happened?

Crystal: The Tree weaken somehow. I don't know how. I do know that if you didn't get Rani when you did, I wouldn't have been able to heal the Tree.

Night and Day Pride: How did you heal the Tree of Life?

Crystal: I used some magic to heal the Tree.

Kion, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Then why did your eyes turn golden?

Crystal: When I use wandless magic, my eyes turn golden but once the spell I use has been said to whatever I'm healing, my eyes will turn back to normal.

Kion, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Oh, okay.

Crystal: Does it make sense, now?

Kion, Day and Night Pride, Simba, Nala, Makini and Kiara: Yes, it does.

Crystal: Looks like someone is about to wake up.

Kion: * Looks down at Rani * Yep.

Rani: * Wakes up * Kion?

Kion: Yes, sweetheart?

Rani: Why are we outside the Tree?

Kion: * Nervous * Are you sure you want to know why?

Rani: Yes.

Kion: Okay. Well, the Tree almost fell on you. But I was able to get to you in time, thanks to Crystal. And Crystal was able to heal the Tree, by using her magic.

Crystal: The Tree was weaken somehow. I don't know why but I was able to heal it, thanks to my magic and the Tree's healing power on its self.

Rani: Okay, thank you * Smiles at Crystal *