Part 9- Rani's Nightmares, Panic Attacks and the Truth about Crystal

A\N: Whenever I put Everyone:. That meant the Night Pride, Day Pride, Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kovu and sometimes Askari, Crystal, Queen Janna and Mufasa. I don't know if I put Everyone:. In part 7, but if I did what I put in this A/N is what it means. I wanted to add this A\N about what that meant before anyone got confused. I also put this in part 8. Tw( probably): if any of you have panic attacks or nightmares. Please don't read this chapter. Mentions of that, so please be careful when reading this chapter. I did a Harry Potter reference as an example to explain to Kion that the panic attacks and the nightmares don't go away overnight. And I just made up the ages for Kiara, Crystal and Kion when Simba was explaining the truth on how Kiara, Crystal and Kion know each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator Andrew: A few hours later. It's now close to noon. Kion and Rani are walking around the Tree of Life.

Kion: Rani, Are you okay?

Rani: Yeah, but my leg is starting to hurt.

Kion: Okay. Do you want to go back to the Tree?

Rani: Yes, please.

Kion: Okay. Can you walk or do I need to get Beshte to carry you back?

Rani: I think I can walk back.

Kion: Okay..... * They both start to walk back to the Tree and makes it back to Tree *

Kion: Are you able to get on the rock by yourself?

Rani: Yeah. * Gets on their resting place *

Kion: Okay. The reason I'm asking all these questions and why I'm following you is for your safety and I don't want you hurting yourself more than you are already are from what happened. It's also because I care for you. And after all of what happened, I don't want to lose you again.

Rani: I know. And I'm grateful for that. But you don't have to be near me every day as you do have to do morning patrol and all of that. But for right now, I'm okay with it as I just got back yesterday. Thanks to everyone.

Kion: Yeah.

Narrator Andrew: A few hours later. It's evening. And it's dinnertime.

Crystal: Guys, I need to go do something real fast. I'll be back. Most of you probably know what I'm going to do.

Everyone: Okay.

Crystal: * Gets up and walks away to a clearing * Grandfather?

Mufasa: * Shows up in the clouds * Yes, Crystal?

Crystal: Can you bring the other two first?

Mufasa: Sure. * Gets Askiri and Queen Janna *

Askari and Queen Janna: * Shows up in the clouds *

Askari: Do you need something, Crystal?

Crystal: Not really. Just gonna tell you the results from the fight.

Askari, Queen Janna and Mufasa: Okay. Well?

Crystal: Well, Scar and Zira are gone for good. And Rani is okay and alive. She couldn't walk at first, but thanks to my magic and the Tree's healing power she's doing well. She was actually walking around the Tree of Life with Kion. Nirmala said that thanks to my magic and the Tree's healing power that Rani's leg should be completely healed by next week, so that's good. Rani is not ruling right now until she's completely healed, so that way she doesn't hurt when she's moving around and checking in on everything in case, they need her help on anything. But Kion is probably gonna go with her, there's no doubt about that.