Part 20- Family Time Turns into a Disaster then Back Again

Narrator Andrew: A few years later. The cubs are 8.

Rani: Leo!!!

Leo: Yes, mom?

Rani: Your father and I want to talk to you!!

Leo: What about?

Rani: Come here and we'll explain!!

Leo: Okay!!! * Walks to where his parents are * What is it?

Kion: What we're going to tell you, is just in case something happens to us, okay?

Leo: Okay.

Rani and Kion: * Explains about ruling and all of that *

Leo: Wait! You mean, if something happens to the both of you, I get to rule the Tree of Life?

Rani and Kion: Yes. But you're going to get help from your uncles and aunts.

Leo: Okay. But what about the Roar?

Kion: We don't know. But your Aunt Vitani has it.

Leo: Then how do you still have it, dad?

Kion: I mastered it. The Tree of Life is the Roar's home.

Leo: What do you mean?

Rani: What your father means, is that the Roar was created here.

Leo: Really?

Rani: Yes.

Kion: The Lion Guard was first created by Askiri, who had discovered the Roar first.

Leo: Cool. Does the Roar have any powers, other then having the Lions of the Past roar with you?

Kion: Yes. But I'm not going to show you as I don't want to hurt you, if I do. And we don't know if you will have the Roar, because it usually goes to the second born.

Leo: What do you mean, the Roar goes to the second born?

Kion: I'll tell you the story.

Leo: Okay.

Kion: Well, your great-grand uncle Scar had the Roar when your great-grandfather and him were young. Eventually, your great-grand uncle Scar met a strange lion. The strange lion told him how got a scar like I did. He got a scar as well, but Scar wanted to hurt your great-grandfather as in overthrow him and other stuff like that. Your great-grand uncle Scar lost his power of the Elders. A few years later, your grandfather ended up defeating him and became King of the Pridelands. With your grandmother as Queen of the Pridelands.

Leo: Seriously?

Kion: Yes.

Leo: So, that means dad is the Prince of the Pridelands?

Kion: Yes, I am. But I chose to be here with your mom. The Roar went to me, instead of your Aunt Crystal although your Aunt Crystal is the second born of my family.

Leo: Why?

Kion: I don't know. She has her own powers though.

Leo: Cool. Dad?

Kion: Yes?

Leo: How many siblings do you have?

Kion: I've got your Aunt Kiara and Aunt Crystal as my older sisters, then its me, and then your other two aunts as my younger sisters.

Leo: Cool. Mom, are you okay?

Rani: Y-yeah, I'm f-fine.

Kion: No, you're not. I'm getting my sister. * Taps his bracelet to get Crystal's attention *