Part 14 - A lot of Confusion and a lot of Explanations yet again

A/N: Happy New Years!!! Happy 2024!!! Anyway, Enjoy my Green Crystals!!! Last update until 2024!! 👑💚💎 Queen Green Diamond Crystals 👑💚💎, out.

Narrator Andrew: The next day. In the morning. Everybody is awake except for Autumn.

Crystal: Hey guys.

Everybody: Hi, Crystal.

Rani: Crystal?

Crystal: Yes?

Rani: Can I talk to you?

Crystal: Sure, when?

Rani: Later in the morning, if that's okay?

Crystal: Of course.

Rani: Okay, Thank you.

Narrator Andrew: A few hours later. Its 8:45 in the morning.

Crystal: So, what is it?

Rani: Well... have you noticed anything about Kion?

Crystal: No? Why?

Rani: I feel like he's hiding something from me. Cause I always see him sneak off to somewhere.

Crystal: Okay. I'll see what I can do, but there's no promise, I'll be able to get anything from him. But I can guarantee that he isn't doing anything that you're thinking about.

Rani: Okay thanks. * Smiles *

Crystal: Of course. * Smiles back * Let's go back before anyone gets concerned about us.

Rani: Okay.

Narrator Andrew: When Rani and Crystal get back with the others.

Kiara: Crystal?

Crystal: Yes?

Kiara: What was that about?

Crystal: Uh, nothing.

Kiara: Uh, okay.

Crystal: I'm going to check on Kion.

Nala: Okay, sweetheart.

Crystal: And I know where to find him.

Everyone: Okay.

Crystal: * Goes to Cikha Escarpment *

Kion: * Practicing more with the Roar of the Elders with Askiri *

Askiri: Kion?

Kion: Yes, Askiri?

Askiri: You have a visitor.

Kion: What? Who?

Askiri: You know who she is.

Kion: What? * Confused but turns around * Crystal? What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to know about this.

Crystal: Relax, Kion. I already knew about this. The only ones who don't are mom, dad, Kiara, Autumn, Day and Night pride and Kovu. I mean, dad does know of the Roar of the Elders, but doesn't know where you go to work on the Roar of the Elders.

Kion: Wait, what do you mean that they don't know?

Crystal: What I mean is that they don't know the location and what all you can do with the Roar except for the whirlwind, lighting bolts, and rocks. As for Rani, she knows of Cikha Escarpment and the Roar, but doesn't know all of the Roar's powers other then what I've already said. She doesn't know why you're always sneaking off all the way over here for more practice with the powers you've already shown and more powers that the Roar has.