backstory.

Doctor:"I'm sorry ms midoriya but your son is quirkless.

That is what the doctor said to the mother inko midoriya.

Inko:"oh no! Are you sure he is quirkless?"

Doctor:"I'm afraid so Ms midoriya."

The mother looked at her son who was staring at the floor in shock.

Time skip

???:"mom can I become a hero...like all might?" The small green headed boy asked his mother.

Inko:"I'm so sorry izuku!" She said as she gave izuku a hug as she was in tears.

Izuku:"that is what my mother said to me, when I asked if I could be a hero. my name is izuku midoriya I am 16 years old, I'm quirkless. In this world their are people with unique powers that are all different that are called quirks. 80 percent of the population have quirks at birth, while the other 20 percent of are born quirkless."

Izuku narrated this as he was running to his school.

He makes it in class and sits down waiting for his teacher to begin class.

Teacher:"alright class today we are going to have you fill out a form of what you want you occupation to be."

The class the class begin to groan and complain.

Teacher:"I'm just kidding! I know you want to be hero's!" He says as he throws the forms in the air.

The class start to celebrate using their quirks except izuku and bakugo.

Teacher:"alright class calm down, you know quirk usage is illegal."

Bakugo:"come on teacher dont compare me with these extras!" He said with a grin.

The students except izuku:"HEY WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO, YOU WANNA THROW DOWN!?"

Bakugo:"SHUT UP YOU EXTRAS!" He said letting little explosions come out of his hands.

Teacher:"I see you want to go to UA am I correct bakugo?"

Students:"No way your going to UA!? The hardest school to enter!?"

Bakugo:"Your damn right you extras! If I wanna become the #1 hero than I need to go to the #1 hero school in Japan!" He said standing on his desk.

Teacher:"Ah midoriya you want to go to UA to am I right?"

He froze as the class looked at him. He than put his head down and they started laughing at him.

Bakugo:"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET INTO UA HUH DEKU?" He said as he slams his hand on izuku's desk.

Izuku:"M-maybe..."

Bakugo:"KEEP DREAMING, WITHOUT A QUIRK YOUR JUST A USELESS DEKU!?" He said as he blows the desk up making izuku hit the floor.

Izuku:"W-well maybe I don't need a quirk to be a hero..."

Bakugo:"what was that deku?!"

Izuku:"..."

The class:"aww is the quirkless loser gonna cry?/ Hahaha!/ How can a quirkless loser be a hero?" They all insulted him, called him mean names and even threw paper balls at him, and he snapped.

Izuku:"MAYBE I DONT NEED A QUIRK KATSUKI!" He said in tears.

The class went quiet they were surprised by him yelling at bakugo, and bakugo was shocked. He never called him by his name.

Bakugo:"ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME!?"

Izuku:"MAYBE I AM KATSUKI!"

Teacher:"ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" He said as he slammed his desk with his hands.