changes.

Izuku has just woken up from his sleep and looked at the time. It was around 7:00 in the morning.

He got up and went to get his uniform, as he was going to his closet he looked at the mirror in the closet and saw something that shocked him.

Izuku:"W-what the!?" He said as he saw himself in the mirror.

He looked in the mirror and saw that he became more muscular.

Izuku:"W-when did I?! How did I!?" He said feeling out his muscles.

Inko:"hurry up izuku! You don't want to be late!"

Izuku:"C-coming mom!" He said as he grabbed his uniform and put it on.

As he looked at himself in the mirror it was stretched a bit showing a bit of his muscles through the shirt.

Izuku:"I think I might need a new uniform..." He said looking in the mirror.

He grabbed his back pack and went to open the door. As he began to turn the knob to the door it broke off.

Izuku:"..."

Inko:"hurry izuku!"

Izuku:"C-coming!" He said as he tried to put the knob back on, but it didn't work so he put his hand through the hole that used to have a knob there and pulled it opening the door.

Izuku:'what is going on with me today?!' he thought to himself as he ran downstairs.

Izuku finished his breakfast and as he was at the door inko stopped him wanting to tell him something.

Inko:"izuku please be careful. I know you want to help people but you must know this." She said as she walked towards izuku.

Inko hugged him and told him the words that would stick with him always.

Inko:"with great power, comes great responsibility." She said as she gave izuku a kiss on the forehead before letting him go.

Izuku:"I understand mom." He said smiling before leaving.

Izuku was running to school trying to get there in time.

He began to cross a road not realizing that their was a car speeding towards him.

The crowd saw him about to be hit by a car and began to yell at him to watch out for the car.

As izuku was about to be hit by a car. His body felt something, a little tingle that told him something dangerous was coming.

Izuku felt the tingle and looked towards the car, and saw it was about to hit him.

Suddenly he jumps on top of the car saving himself.

Izuku was in shock, he just jumped on top of a car and he was fine.'h-how did do do that?' He thought to himself as he was still standing on the car.

He gets down and the crowd begins to ask him if he is ok. The driver that almost hit him get out of the car and begins to apologize for almost hitting him.

He says it's fine cause no one got hurt, but he told the driver that they should pay attention to the road when driving. The driver agrees and says sorry to izuku again before leaving.

After that izuku continued his walk to school.

Izuku:'How did I do that?' he thought to himself as he looked at his hand's trying to think of the answer.

Izuku:'This all happened after yesterday, so that must mean I did something for this to happen but what?' he thought to himself as he was in school ground.