the UA sports festival:part 3

As they dash at eachother, Ella transforms into her venom form and grabs bakugou by the head.

They the chuck him out of the ring and he almost crashes into the wall but stops himself, using his explosions to fly.

Bakugou:you bitch! I'm gonna kill you!

He shouts as he flys at venom.

Venom:try us bakabitch!~

They say as the charge at him.

Venom jumps at bakugou and throws their fist at bakugou but he dodges under it and throws an explosion at their stomach.

Venom winces in pain and they kick him away.

Ella:'venom, he did so much damage to us!'

Venom:'his explosion's hurt us, we must be careful!~'

They said as they looked at their stomach which was regenerating.

Bakugou ran back at them and slid his hand across the pavement.

He than used his explosion  and threw some debris at venom, making them block and losing bakugou in their sight.

Bakugou used this to his advantage and ran behind them, putting his palm against venoms back.

Bakugou:let me show you the power of the future number one hero!

He shouted as he let off a huge explosion, sending venom across the ring.

They rolled on the floor but stopped themselves before they flew off the ring.

And venom didn't look so good as you could see Ella peaking through the black goo.

Ella:'Jesus that hurt..!'

Venom:'im not sure we can take anymore damage, his explosions burn..!~'

They thought to themselves as they slowly got up and slowly regenerated.

Bakugou:what's wrong? I'm I too much for ya?!

He shouted as he ran at them again.

Venom ran at him as well and tackled him to the ground, grabbing his chest as he started to pound him against the ground.

Bakugou:get your hands off of me!

He shouted as he grabbed venoms arm and blew it up.

Venom roared in pain as they lifted bakugou and tossed him into the sky.

Ella:'it's now or never venom!'

Venom:'agreed! Let's show the pomerian the power we have together!~'

They thought to themselves as they jumped into the air after bakugou.

Bakugou noticed them and grinned as he started to use his explosion's to spin around in the air, preparing for his ultimate move.

Venom then made their arm bigger and pulled their arm back, with their claw open.

Bakugou:HOWITZER..!

He shouted as he pulled his arm back.

Bakugou:IMPACT!

He shouted as he threw he reaches out to venom who was right infront of his face.

And as they collided, a huge explosion went off causing the crowd to feel the impact of the explosion.

Izuku is on the edge of his seat as he cant see what happened.

As the smoke clears up, everyone can see bakugou holding down Ella as she is out of her venom form.

Ella:d-damn it...