vigilante work.

It was early in the morning, it was the weekend so izuku had nothing planned to do.

He put his vigilante costume under his clothes and went down stairs.

Inko:"good morning izuku."

Izuku:"good morning mom." He said as he sat down and at breakfast.

Inko:"so do you plan on doing anything today?"

Izuku:"I'm gonna walk around the city and see if there is anything to do." He said as he finished eating and put the dishes away.

Inko:"ok just be careful out their ok?" She said as the gave him a hug.

Izuku:"I will mom." He said as he hugged her back.

He left the house and began walking around.

After walking for a while he ended up in the middle of the city.

Izuku:'its weird that when ever I'm looking for something to do nothing happens. but I get attacked at the worst times.' he thought to himself before hearing an explosion in the distance.

Izuku:"finally..." He said to him self as he ran to the explosion.

He got to the explosion and saw that a villain was fighting with a hero.

Villain:"you heros don't stand a chance against me!" The villain said as he punched a hero into a building.

The heros were taking a beating, some were knocked out and somewhere being beat by the villain.

Hero:"where is all might?!" He said as he was getting the civilians away.

Heroin:"I don't know but we must keep these civilians safe until backup arrives!"

The villain was winning his quirk was super strength and his was beating them with no remorse.

Izuku:'seems they need some help!' he said as he ran into an alleyway putting on his costume.

All the heros were on the ground beaten and the villain began attacking the civilians.

Villains:"watch the heros failed to protect you!" He said as he jumped at the civilians.

Civilians:"SOMEONE HELP US!" They screamed.

Suddenly the villain was kicked in the head causing him to fall into the floor.

???:"hey why don't you fight somebody you own size big guy?"

Villain:"who the hell are!?" The villain shouted as he got out of the ground.

Spider-Man:"you can call me your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!"

Villain:"I will squish like a bug you are Spider-Man!"

The villain runs at spider-man attempting to grab him. Spider-man jumps over the villain kicking him in the head.

Spider-man than webs the villain by the legs and pulled him.

The villain fell and tried to get up until spider-man punched him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

He webs him to the floor making sure he can't get up.

The civilians stared at spider-man and started to cheer for him.

Spider-Man:"someone call an ambulance for the hero!" He said as he shot a two webs to the building in a slingshot position.

Random civilian:"wait who are you!?"

Spider-Man:"me? I'm just your friendly neighborhood vigilante Spider-Man!"
He said and shot away in the slingshot.