Chapter 3

Toronto, Canada
Monday night Raw
The week was easy, we traveld to Toronto and had a party night. Whenever i had time i went to the gym. I shared one of the suites with Saraya, April and Sarona. It was really fun, they were so crazy. It's monday and i had a match at raw. I went down to the catering, took a plate and got some breakfast. I sat down at a table, next to Sarona. "Well, look who's coming!" She said as she pointed with her head behind me. April and Saraya began to laugh as i turned around. "Good morning Chris." He waved his hand back forth, everytime i heard his deep voice i got goosebumps. "Good morning Stuart!" Once i said it i felt a smile form on my face. Sarona poked with her ellbow into my side. "Well, i believe someone has butterflies in the stomach." "No!" I said really shocked. "Don't lie Chris! I know you two had a date!" April giggled and formed with her tiny hands a heart. "We went out for dinner that's all." I took a sip of my coffee. "And you two were in a park. How romantic." The girls began to laugh. Once i finished my breakfast i went to the elevator and walked into it. The doors were alsmost closed as a hand appeared. "Hi Chris." "Hi Stuart." "Uh... I heard what the girls said." "Oh i'm sorry! They just joked around." "Yeah it's okay. Uh... Do you want to go down to the gym?" "Yes, first clothes changing and then gym. Wanna come with me?" "Sure. In 20 minutes in the lobby?" "Yes and hurry Stuart!" i yelled as i left the elevator.

"C'mon! It's the last session Chris!" Stuart said as he stood next to the weights. "4...3...2...1... Alright, you got it!" The sweat ran down my back, it was the hardest workout i've ever had! I grabbed my towel and dried my face. "Okay that's enough for today." I laughed and took a sip of my water. "Right. Hey do you need a ride tonight?" "I don't know. Maybe i'll drive with Saraya." "Okay, if you want, you can come with me." "Well, good idea. What time?" "About 5?" "Alright, at 5 down in the parking lot." He nodded and we made our way back to our rooms. "Well if this isn't Chris, who comes back from her workout with Stuart!" Saraya stared on the TV. April and Sarona were already in the arena for a promo shooting. "Yeah... i'm dead! That was a fucking army workout!" She began to laugh. "Don't laugh Saraya! Oh and before i forget it, i'll drive with Stuart." "With Stuart, huh? Okay..." Saraya winked, i shrugged it off and went into the bath room. After a very hot shower, i dressed me up and packed my bag.

"Already 15 minutes too later..." i whispered as i took a look on my phone. "Chris!" I turned around as somebody yelled my name. "I'm so sorry, let's go." Stuart took my arm and pulled me with him. We arrived at the arena and when i got out of Stuart's car, the fans began to scream. I took my bag and walked towards them. "Is Bad News Barrett your boyfriend?" A small girl asked me. I looked at Stuart who smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Yes, i'm!" He what? Why did he said it? "You're a cute couple." That little girl was such a sweetie. We signed a lot of stuff and took some photos. We entered the arena and once we brought our bags to the locker rooms, we were picked up by a crew member, who brought us to Vince's office. "Hello Chris and Stuart, sit down please." We sat down and i starred at Vince. "Well Chris you get your first script." "Really? Thank you!" "Thank me later. You'll team up with Stuart, first as a mixed gender tag team but we planed a little lovestory." Stuart looked at me, he had a huge grin on his face. I liked that idea, i had a crush on him, since i met him the first time. "Alright, when do we start?" He asked still looking into my eyes. "Tonight!" Vince handed us a paper with the informations and we went out of the office. We had a match against Theodore (Tyson Kidd) and Nattie (Natalya). I was really excited. Once i changed into my ring attire i walked to the catering. And again i bumped into somebody. And again it was Lawrence. "Fuck! Watch out!" I pushed him away and made my way.

Once Stuart and i won our first match as a tagteam, we still stand in the ring when the lights turned out. I heard a scary breathing and grabbed Stuart's arm. "You did a big mistake Chris! And you did it twice!" It was Lawrence, he came the small aisle down and had his stupid lantern in his hand. Before i realized it he stood in the ring. "What do you want Bray?" I yelled into the mic once i took it out of his hand. "I want you, Chris." The lights turned up again, but Stuart was away. He laid outside of the ring, Joseph and Luke bent down to him. "Take your dirty hands off of him!" I shouted at them and leaned against the ropes. Stuart's forehead had a bloody mark. "You fucking bastard! Barrett has nothing to do with this, whatever it is!" i spat right into Lawrence face. "Chris...Chris...Chris... He has a lot to do with it! I want you and he's the only thing that's in my way!" his greepy laugh let my stomach making knots. "You're a worthless bastard! I don't want to be yours or in your little dirty wanna-be-family!" I slapped him hatd across his face, a red hand showed on his cheek, but he still laughed. I saw in the corner of my eye, that Joseph kicked against Stuart's head. I slid out of the ring immediately and pushed him away. "Don't fucking touch him Erick!" I screamed and felt strong arms wrapping around my waist. Once i was up in the air i began to kick. I saw who held me up high, Luke! "You can't run away Chris!" Lawrence's crazy eyes were locked in my. "Let me go Harper!" I managed to get a arm out of his grip and and hit him with my ellbow. Once i was back down on the floor i pulled a chair out under the ring. I slammed it onto Joseph's head and then into Luke's belly. "You can't run away Chris!" Lawrence voice seemed to be far away. Once Joseph and Luke stood again they left, too. I knelt down next to Stuart. The paramedics ran down to us and put Stuart on the strecher.

"He will be fine Chris. Can you do me a favour?" "Sure, all you want Smitty!" "Stay with him, it could happen that he has to throw up and that his headache will become worse." I nodded and left the room. Smitty was the company-Doc. I walked down a corridor towards the male locker room. I knocked and opened the door. "Watch out guys! It's a girl in here!" i yelled and walked in with closed eyes. "What do you want kiddo?" "Stuart's bag." I answered Colby and went straight to Stuart's locker. All eyes were on me. "Damn! Do i have steak on my back?" "No, this guys are just horny." John joked and once i got Stuart's stuff i walked to the female lovker room. I put my ring attire into my bag and changed into my civilian clothes. "Oh look, it's miss Bad News!" i heard the stupid voice of Danielle (Summer Rae). "Oh and you're the company whore aren't you?" "I'm what?" "Whore! W-H-O-R-E" She wanted to punch me, but as she held her hand up, Saraya, April and Sarona came in and stood behind me. "Yeah c'mon Danielle, slapp me!" She turned around and stormed out of the room. "What was this? And what was that out in the ring?" April asked and Saraya gave me the 'i-told-you-so'-look. "Well, first it was a dirty Lawrence and second a stupid fake bonde."

Once i told them what Smitty said i left the locker room. I entered the medic room, Stuart sat already. "Are you okay?" "Yeah i just wanna go to the hotel." I nodded and we left. We arrived at the hotel, i grabbed our bags and we made our way up to Stuart's room. Once i shut the door behind us he fell onto the bed. "Why are you still here?" "Well, Smitty asked me to take care of you for tonight." He just nodded. When i wanted to get a shower i noticed that my suitcase was still at the Suite. "Stuart? i'll went to my room and get some clothes." I shut the door and ran to the elevator.

*Stuart's POV*

I laid in the tub as Chris came back. Every muscle in my body hurted, hopefully the warm water helped. "Stuart? I'm back." Chris said throught the door, i heard her as she called the reception. After a while i got out of the tub and dried my body. I put a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. "Shit!" Chris stood in front of me, her eyes were wide opened. "The first thing you say when you see me the first time almost nacked is shit?" I giggled and looked down on the floor. "Holy shit!" I dropped my towel. "I'm so damn sorry Chris!" I said while i picked up the towel. I held it in front of my manhood and went to my suitcase. I felt her eyes on my body and as i turned back around i began to laugh. Chris starred still at me. I went back to the bathroom without saying anything. Once i got into a shorts and a shirt i went back to the living area. "I-I ordered something to eat." She stuttered and laid her head into her hands. Her blue and pink hair fell down from her shoulders, like a curtain hung it next to her face. I didn't know why, but everytime i saw the shy look in her face, i had to smile. "What did you ordered?" "Fish and a salad." "Great." I sat down on the sofa, besides Chris. "This is really good." "Yeah... Hey how are you?" "Fine. Thank you." After the meal we laid down on my bed and watched a movie, Spiderman. Chris loved all Marvel snd DC movies. "Can we watch another movie?" "Of course, I can't sleep anyway. What do you want to watch? Titanic? Twilight?" "Hell no! I hate these films. What's about Die hard?" "What part?" "3! I love the part." I nodded and looked for the movie. I watched her while she starred at the screen. My thoughts spun around, i couldn't help but i had to smile.