chapter 4

San Diego, California
Friday night Smackdown

It was our 5th week as tagteam and Stuart and i had shared a room the last 4 weeks. Actually we spent so much time to get to know each other better, but every hour i spent with him i liked him more. It was really strange, but on the other hand i liked the feeling that i had when he was around me. I laid in my bed, half asleep, as Stuart.stormed in. "Wake up! You slept the whole day!" "Can't be!" Immediately i stood up and made my way to the bath room. I looked on the clock as i walked along it. He was right! It was almost 5pm and we had a meeting with Vince at 6pm. I hurried to get ready, luckily my bag was already packed. I tied my hair in a messy bun and ran to the sofa. My green chucks were laced and we made our way to the car.

We arrived at the arena and walked quickly to Vince's office. "Hello you two come in!" We sat down in frot of the desk and waited for Vince, who talked to Hunter. "Okay, so, Your script ran about 5 weeks now and we want to bring the love story in now." "What do you imagine Vince?" "Well, we know that you two like each other a lot, so we decided that you can creat a story. The only thing is, we want to know what you're planing." "Sounds good or what do you think Stuart?" i looked in his dark eyes, his smile sent a sort of butterflies into my belly. "Great, i can't wait." "Yeah, i can see it." Vince giggled and once we left the office i went to the catering and met Saraya and April. Sarona was at home, because of an injury. "One of our lovebirds!" April laughed as i sat down. "Lovebirds?" "Yeah, you and Stuart!" "We are no lovebirds, just friends." I blushed as i said it, i could feel the heat on my cheeks. "Everyone in this company knows that you like each other and that you two would be cute couple, except you and Stuart!" Maybe April was right. I really liked him. "Ah no... we are just friends..." "No, you two are more than this and that since a long time!" April giggled and i blushed again. "Okay, okay. I like him... really... But i don't believe he likes me the way i do." "He does! Every time he looks at you i wait for the kiss. His eyes light up when he sees you!" I shrugged and stood up to take a coffee. At the same time as i grabbed a cup, someone else grabbed the same cup. I looked up into the dark eyes of Stuart. I pulled my hand away and went back to Saraya and April. "Damn! Chris, talk to him!" "No,April!" "Well, then i'll talk to him." April stood up and walked straight to him. I burried my head in my arms. Right now i wished to be invisible.

*Stuart's POV*

I poured a coffe in a cup, i was still confused of Chris. Why did she ran away? "Stuart?" I startled as i heard April's voice. "Yes?" "Can we talk?" "Sure..." I was a bit more confused as she asked me and as i saw Chris' head laying on the table. "What's up with Chris?" "She's the reason why i want to talk." She took my arm and pulled me with her, we stood around a corner. "Is something happened?" "Well... Yes and no... Okay, Stuart? Do like her?" "Of course! She's my partner!" "I don't meant the like, like tagteam partners." "Oh... Uhm... Yes, i do." "Thank god! She likes you too, but you two are two little stupid kids, so i took it in my hands. Every one in this company sees what a cute couple you and Chris could be, but no one of you say anything! Did you see the replay from raw, where Lawrence and his dirty assholes attacked you? Damn! Talk to her!" "1st: No i haven't. 2nd I will, i promise!" "Okay hopefully! And watch the replay!" I nodded and went immediately to the media crew. "Hi guys, can you show me the replay from raw, where Lawrence attacked me?" One woman of the crew nodded and showed me what happened. She protected me... She put her live on the line! "Thanks!"

*Chris' POV*

I was still in the cafeteria, but i had to change into my ring attire. April didn't say anything since she came back to our table. "Hey i'm changing my outfit. See ya." They nodded and i walked out of yhe cafeteria. "Chris! Wait!" I was almost at the locker room as i heard my name. I turned around and saw Stuart, who ran towards me. "Yes? Is something happen?" "Yes! I saw the replay from raw. You protected me... " "Uhm... Yes..." Before i could say anything else Stuart kissed me. My eyes were wide opened, but i kissed him back. I never had this feeling before. "WOOOOOOOOOO" Saraya and April stood behind him and screamed throught the whole arena. Stuart let go of me and turned around to Saraya and April, he hugged April. "We'll leave you alone!" Saraya said as she pulled April with her. "What was that for?" "For rescuing me and for... Chris, i like you! I really like you!" I blushed, these words sent butterflies to my stomach and a shiver down my spine. "Me too..." He kissed me again. "I believe we don't need to act like a couple anymore..." I giggled as he said it. "We never need to act." I added and he pulled me into a hug.

My music hit and i went down first, Stuart follwed once his music hit. I waited at the end of the ramp and as he stood next to me he took my hand. He guided me to the ring and i hopped onto the apron while he walked up the steps. I stood on the 2nd rope as he came to me and climbed up on the last one. Once Stuart showed his muscles he kissed my neck. I sat on the turnbuckle, in front of Lawler and Cole, as Mike (The Miz) and Danielle came down.
The bell rang and i locked Danielle's head up. She tried to get away but i held her blonde fake her in my hands. I threw her around and she flew into the ropes. I stepped on her head, but let her go after 2 sec. She tried to get some air as she stood up. "C'mon Summer!" I yelled, she ran into a corner, but it was the wrong one. As Danielle noticed who stood behind her, she turned around and kissed Stuart. My blood began to boil and i gave her a high knee once she turned around again. "Don't fucking touch him!" I yelled right into her ear she hit the mat with her head again and again. After a tornado twist, actually a twist of fate, i tried to pin her. I heard the 2nd hit of the ref, but before the third hit came pulled Mike me away. I stood up and slapped him across the face. Mike held his cheek, bent down and tagged himself in. I pushed Danielle out of the ring and tagged Stuart in. They punched into each other and as Mike was near enough, i kicked into his back. Danielle grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I fell down on my ass. She tried to distracted Stuart, but before it could work i slammed her head onto the stealsteps. I watched Stuart as he gave Mike a bullhammer and went for a pin. 1...2...3...
"The winner of this match: Bad News Barrett and Chris Stone"
Stuart's music hit and we made our way back to the backstage. Later that night we wanted to make an announcement. We walked down the ramp, with Stuart's music. Once we stood in the ring i asked for two mics. First we challenged some other mixed tagteams and than Stuart took my hand. "Me and my beautiful Girlfriend want some ass to kick!" He tossed the mic, spun me around and kissed me. The crowd cheered and went crazy. Suddenly the music of Curtis (Fandango) hit and Trinty's (Naomi) followed. "We wanna fight you!" I looked at Stuart. "Alright! Then we have a match next Monday!"