chapter 35

*Joe's POV*

I woke up in our hotel room with Chris in my arm, laying with her head on my chest. I had no match in raw, because Jon had to return earlier than me to fight against Colby. Just for one or two shows, Raw and Smackdown. But There was one thing that was more important than my return, Claudio. I cuddled with her for some more minutes and luckily i woke her up as i tightened my grip around her body. "Good morning Babe." "Good morning My sweetheart." She stroked over my bare chest, leaving goosebumps on my body. "How about a coffee?" I asked her. "Good idea, i really need one. At least one!" We got out of the bed, waking Jon on his guests bed in the living area. "Breakfast Lunatic!" Chris said louder than normal. "Shut up, let me sleep." "No, you better get up before i force you." "Yeah, alright, good night." It seemed like Jon had again not enough sleep, but Chris ignored it and sat down on him. "Stand up!" She repeated. She tickled him, played with his hair and hopped up and down on his stomach. After some minutes she got off of him and went to the bathroom. It took a few minutes before she came back out. Chris went over to Jon again and poured a glass of cold water over his head. "Holy!!!! What the hell are you doing Stephanie?" Oh my gosh, he was pissed. "Shut up Jonathan, don't call me like that!" "Yeah, sorry, i slept so fucking bad." "C'mon A nice breakfast and your girlfriend turns your mood." She said smiling. Chris was such a relaxed person, well, the most of the time.

We were at the arena for the show. Chris was allowed to stay in our 'men locker room', but just as long as the guys don't feel disturbed. That fact destroyed my plan to talk to Claudio. Chris gave me a kiss and disappeared in the bathroom. Just in that moment Claudio came in. I tried to ignore him as good as i could. I wanted to break him in half, my blood boiled in my body. He kissed my girlfriend, my love, my everything! Chris slept very bad since that party, she cried often, she thought it was all her fault. "Calm down Joe." I felt someone touching my shoulder. I stared at Claudio. "He kissed her!" I mumbled. "I know, please try to cool off. Not now not here. If Chris caughts you, beating the life out of Claudio she'll be pissed!" I tore my eyes away from him and looked at Colby. "Maybe you're right. I'll get him later." I said sitting down on a chair. Chris came back out of the bathroom, dressed in her ring attire. She smiled all over her face, but then she saw Claudio. Her happy face disappeared immediately. She took her boots and ran out of the locker room, without a word. I looked at Colby and Jon. Again my hate and anger grow inside me.

*Chris's POV*

I went into the bathroom to change into my ring outfit. I took a last look in the mirror to check my makeup. After that I went back to the main room, just to see Claudio. My heart stopped beating, i looked at Joe. There it was again, the guilty in my stomach. I grabbed my combat boots and ran out. I couldn't take it, i loved Joe More than everything and i betrayed him. I ran and ran, i didn't even knew where i was. I looked around, it was pretty dark. I wanted to go back, so i walked down one of the corridors. My feet began to get cold, i still held my boots in my hands. I walked further until I bumped into a big, muscular body. "I'm sorry." I said, figuring out who the man was. "No problem Chris, what are you doing in the stock?" "Hunter! I don't know." "Okay, I'll bring you back." Hunter laid a arm around my shoulders, guiding me back to the big hallway. I thanked him, should i tell him what was going on? "Good luck with your match later." "Luck is for losers." I joked and waved with my hand. I walked the corridors down to a place where I could be alone. I sank down to the ground staring at the floor. "What have I done... Joe, i love you ..." I began to cry again. I heard footsteps coming closer. I ignored it, hoping the person would ignore me. "Chris, c'mon, stand up. It's way too cold down there." "Leave me alone Randy." "No, c'mon, we'll get a coffee and talk." I took a deep breath and nodded.

Randy and I grabbed a mug with coffee. We walked to the parking lot, to a separate corner. "Tell me what's going on?" "I guess You know it Randy." "Claudio?" "Yes." "Well, C... I knew it longe befor that happened..." "You what?! Why haven't you told me that? Randy i thought you were my friend!!" I shouted. "I am C! I didn't knew how to tell you, and I told Claudio that this thing is absurd! I tried to hold him back!" "It hasn't worked." "I'm so sorry C... " "It's not your fault, i betrayed my man." "No, you did nothing. I saw it more or less. I saw you two talking and than i saw you running away and Cloby punching Claudio." "He what?" Suddenly we heard divas screaming and some men yelling.