chapter 23

Caro and i sat already an hour in the cafeteria when Colby, Jon, Renee and Joe came in. "Good morning boys! Oh hi Renee." I said waving my hand. "Good morning babe." Joe winked at me, Caro stared meanwhile at Colby. "Damn Colby,can you please say good morning to her, man you slept with her!" I snapped at him. "Go...good morning Caro." Caro just nodded, she blushed.

I asked Caro if she wants to hang out untill Wrestlemania would begin. Renee, Natalie and i decided to go to the mall, women day. Actualy the girls made a women day, i had a meeting with a tattoo artist for a tattoo that we wanted to ink the next day.

It was almost 4 pm, we needed to hurry to go back. We called a taxi, drove to the hotel and said Caro good bye. I ran the stairs up to my room, where my boys already waited for me. "You're late Chris!" "Shut up Jon!" i said laughing. I grabbed my stuff, threw it in my bag and we left immediately the hotel.

We had a meeting with the Authority. I sat on Joe's lap while we waited in Vince's office for them. "Hi guys, we need to hurry." Hunter said when he came in. "Right, we will split The Shield..." my jaw dropped open! "But, it will be next year, Y'all get a new script, The Shield versus the Evolution." "Evolution? They'll return?" "Yes Chris, we asked Dave if he would return for that script." Steph said. "What happens after it?" "Colby becomes a member of the Authority, while you, Joe and Jonathan will be still a team... more or less." "That means when one of us needs help the others will come around?" Jon asked Hunter. "Yes, but you are separated Wrestler. Except you and Chris, i thought it would be great if you 2 stay together Joe." Joe and i nodded. I couldn't believe that the Shield era would be over. "But 'til then you are the big The Shield family, and after it too, but not on screen." We understood that we had to make the best out of it, as long as we could.

I was still shocked about the split. I loved my boys and i wanted to stay with all of them in the ring, as a group, a family, as The Shield. The boys were already in the ring, when Team Hell No came out. Steph banned me from ringside, just to take care i wouldn't hurt Bryan or Glen. I watched my boys fighting as the door swung open. "Why are you here and not in the ring?" Saraya asked me smiling. "Banned." "Steph?" "Yes, she thinks i could hurt Bryan and Glen." "Haha! What's up Chris?" "Nothing." "Don't lie!" "The Shield will be history next year." "What? What are you talking about?" "The Authority wants to spilt us." "Are you kidding me?" "Nope, Colby will join the Authority while Joe, Jon and I will be separated." Saraya said nothing more, she just sat down and hugged me.

*Joe's POV*

Jon were in the ring and brought a Dirty Deeds against Bryan.
"The winner of this match by Pinfall... THE SHIELD"
We celebrated, but without Chris it wasn't the same and the fact that this group wouldn't be long a group stayed in my mind.

It was time for Chris' match against April, for the WWE divas Championship.
"Introducing first: From Houston, Texas ,weight 177lb, representing The Shield, Chris Stone!" She climbed over the barricade, taking a look around. We were banned from ringside, just like Chris in our match.

"Stunner! Chris stunnered A.J. Lee!!" "What a move!!" Lawler and Booker screamed. "If Chris Stone wins the title she has to make a Stone-aroonie!" I had to smile when i heard that.
"The winner of this match by pinfall and new WWE Divas Champion Chris Stone!"
"She did it!" The guys and i cheered. We all were champions now, okay at least Jon and Chris. Colby and i had a scripted match the next day, when we would lose our tag team titles.

We celebrated the title win with a lot of other Wrestler. Nick organized a club, where only the WWE had excess.