chapter 46

I was still exhausted from that match, but I had a meeting with the authority. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. "Come in Chris And Have a seat." Hunter said as he opened the door. I did what he said and sat down in front of his huge desk. "So, you got through that match, how are you?" "Pretty good. So Whats up?" "The next step. After this match you gonna go against Raymond." "Rose? Do i have to party with his rose budds again?" "No, not as long you don't want to." "Good, it was already embarrassing the first time." I laughed. "Oh yes, your first day here." "Yeah... Oh how are Randy and Stuart doing?" "Good at least Stuart is okay. It seems like you popped out Randy's jaw." "What? Really? Oh damn, i have to excuse me!" "Later Chris, so Where were we? Oh yes, your match against Raymond. There's one detail you have to know." "What's it?" "Colby...he'll interrupt your match." "Only if i can kick his ass." Hunter chuckled by my comment. "You can, i want you to!" "Good, let's do it." "Great, next Monday, i can't wait to see it." "I can't wait to hand him his ass." We laughed and walked out of the office. I walked around the corner and bumped into a huge body. "Oh I'm sorry." I said and walked along him, not looking for who i bumped in. "It's okay star." Only one person called me star. I turned around to see the one and only. The deadman. "Uncle Mark!" "Hi star!" I rushed back to him, jumping onto his arms. "What are you doing here?" "Wrestlemania is around the corner, so I'm back again. How are you?" "I'm great, and you? How's Michelle doing?" "I'm fine thanks, and Michelle is doing great, she's as crazy as ever." I loved Michelle, she was a great fighter and a way better private person. "I heard some rumors that you and Joe want to marry." "We what? No, i mean we haven't really talked about it yet." "So it's not true?" "No no." "Oh, and i thought I could go on a party." Mark chuckled. "Who told you that?" "I heard it on my way here, but Don't ask me who it said and i also heard that you're pregnant." "What? No!" "Oh damn... sometimes I hate this company." Mark laughed. "But You thought about it aren't you?" Maybe he saw that I thought about what Joe Said to me. "Yeah... Well, you remember Amanda? My friend from the training camps?" "Oh yes, she has those light red Hair right?" "Yes! She's 7month pregnant. Joe And I saw it and he said that he wants to have a baby with me. But keep it as a secret. Not even my friends know it." "That's a big decision and that he says it shows that he really loves you. Maybe you two should talk about it once more." "Thanks Mark. Wanna grab something to eat?" "Later, i need to see Glen." "Oh yeah..." "What's wrong?" "With me nothing, but it seems like Glen don't remember me. I mean i grew up with you all, with the old division, with you, Dwayne, Brock and Glen etc. But Glen acts like he doesn't know me." "Oh wow, that's weird." "Right? Whatever. See you later uncle Mark." "Later star." Ever since I came to this company i wondered what I did to Glen. I mean he hold me in his arms as i was a baby. Thinking about that I bumped into a man. Damn, sometimes I hated it. I looked up in a unfamiliar face. "Oh I'm sorry." I said politely. I mean he could be someone Important. "Yeah Whatever..." What a scumbag. He just pushed me away and walked to the male locker room. I shook my head and went to the canteen to grab a bottle of water. I walked back to the locker room, slamming the door open. I got used to see naked asses, so I ignored the one from Colby. I sat down on a chair at my locker, sipping my water, as this man came out of the showers. He stopped in front of me. "What? Never saw a woman?" I said pissed off as he stared at me. "This is the wrong place for a girl like you." "A girl like me?" "Yes, a kid."