chapter 27

*Colby's POV*

We still waited for news. Chris was taken to the hospital, we drove to the hotel, just to get some things for her if she would need something. We were on our way to the hospital when Hunter called. "Hi Colby, please don't bring Joe in here. Dave and Randy just came. We try to get them out." "Alright, said the docs anything about Chris?" "No, they still check her." "Thanks, oh and call when they have left." "I do, bye." We hung up. "Who was this?" "Hunter, Randy and Dave arrived at the hospital, we shall wait untill he calls again." I answered Joe, his anger was on the top level.

After Randy and Dave had left we entered the hospital. We waited now since 3 hours for any informations. Eventually a doc came to us. "Hello, my name is Dr Richardson, i checked Misses Anderson." "How is she?" Joe stared at him. "Pretty good, i saw what happened, and i can say, she had luck that she is still alive. After that spear she had to be out, but i think she's a fighter right?" "Yes, she is." Stephanie answered. "Normaly she must had a concoussion already then, but this RKO was her knock out, she will have some headache and her right arm is light sprained but it's nothing worse. She has to rest for at least a week." Joe took a deep breathe, we all took. "Can we take her home?" I asked the doc and he nodded. Joe hugged Jon happily.

*Chris' POV*

My head killed me, luckily the guys brought me back to our hotel. "Will you travel with us?" "I'd love to, but it's better when i fly home. My mom will freak out when she'll see it, so i have to calm her down, you know..." i answered Jon when we sat on the sofa. "Joe worried about you..." he said with a low voice. "I can imagine." "He really loves you." "I love him too Jon. Hey, i'll get some sleep. Good night Lunatic." "Good night C."

I woke up a few hours ago and i just booked a flight. We had to leave the hotel in 4 hours, so i woke my boys. After a nice breakfast we began to pack our stuff. "When do you leave?" "In an hour." I answered Joe. "That's soon. I already miss you." "Aw i miss you too... One week without you and the idiots." I laughed. "Who is an odiot?" "You Colby." "You'll pay for it C!" We joked around until i had to leave.

I sat in the airplane, Houston was near. We landed and i made my way out of the airport. Once i grabbed my suitcases i left the building. "Welcome home Stephanie!" Oh no, mom. I didn't knew why, but she called me by 2nd name. "Yeah... Hi mom." "I thought i could pick you up." "Thanks." I wasn't this close to my mom, i rather loved to be with Dad. "What are you doing today?" "Just relaxing, it was a tough night yesterday." "Yeah... tough. I saw it. You are like your father. No bagging away, no giving up." "I know." I giggled, every time she saw me, she said i were like dad. "Okay, i'll bring you home." I nodded and put my shit in the trunk.

It was already mignight and Joe called me. His luck i was still awake. "Hi babe." "Hi baby, we just landed." "How was the flight?" "It was okay, i miss you so much." "I miss you too." "What have you done today?" "Nothing, mom picked me up and then i relaxed the whole day." "Your mom? Does she said anything?" "Oh yes, i'm like my dad, like always." We began to laugh. "Oh baby, we need to go, our taxi arrived." "Alright, have fun and say Jon and Colby hi." "I will. See you baby, i love you." "I love you too Joe." Every time he said i love you my head began to spin.

*A week later*

Houston, Texas
Monady night raw
My boys stayed at my house, luckily we were in Houston this time. Dad had a appearence again, so he came around just a few minutes ago. "Everyone ready?" He shouted through the house. "Yes!" The boys and i answered united. Joe, Colby and i got in my car, Jon and Dad in his car.

It was a pretty short ride, so we arrived after some minutes. We grabbed our bags out of the trunk and went in. Dad was greeted by everyone around there. "We have to change, see ya later dad!" "Bye, babygirl." Dad went straight to Hunter's office while we made our way to the locker room. Once we all changed into our ring attire, we went to Vince's office, meeting with the Authority.

"Well, first, glad you're doing better Chris." Steph said. "Thanks Steph." "So, i have to say you some..." Steph was cut off by a knock at the door. "Come in!" Vince said loud, Randy and Dave entered the room. "The men we waited for." He added. Dave looked like he had gotten a black eye. "What is this Dave?" "I ran against my locker." He said short, but we couldn't believe him. "Chris, we are so sorry! We never wanted to hurt you!" "I know, it was an accident and my fault." "Your what??" Joe snapped at me. "Cool down Leati, if i hadn't climbed into that ring, or at least i could have leave it soon enough, but i stayed. Dave speared me because you got out of his way, which is not worse and Randy RKOed me because he thought i were someone else, so it was an accident and my fault." He shook his head, but he must have known i was right. I stood up and hugged Randy and Dave. "It's okay guys." I said smiling. "Okay, enough, we need to do business." We all nodded and because there was only one empty chair, i sat down on Joe's lap. "Alright, we changed the script a bit, on Smackdown Chris will attack Dave and Randy in their matches, payback is a bitch." Steph said smiling. "Right, but you Chris, you get after Smackdown your own part in the script. A small rivalry with a new diva. We signed her last moth, she debuts today, i believe you know her. Amanda Steeling." "What? Stealing A? Yeah!" I knew Amanda, we were best friends in the training camps, but when we got to NXT, we lost almost the contact. "You're friends right? Well, after Raw on monday you two will be frenemies. She'll joins the Authority after tonight and attacks you on monday." "Alright, that'll be fun!" i answered Steph.