THE LINCOLN LANE CHRONICLES

www.Lincolnlane.com/dailyupdates The truth and nothing more       Since 2021.

THE TRUTH ABOUT SCARLETT LEIGHTON

Scarlett Leighton was lonely in a world full of people. She wasn't desperate for attention as many made her out to be. She was simply lost in a world that turned its back on her.

Her story started with a boyfriend; loving, sweet, athletic, and Lincoln Lanes' own star pitcher. But don't fall too hard too fast, remember, there are two sides to every coin and five sides to this story.

Controlling was only the half of it. Malcolm Kent was a nightmare. Lying, manipulative and dangerous. In blind pursuit of a plastic crown, nothing was off the table. From snarky comments that cut like a two-edged blade, to taking things a step farther and leaving handprints on the former cheer captain.

His excuse? She wanted it. Why else wouldn't she fight back?

But who really was Malcolm Kent? Just the boyfriend? Another member of the iconic Lincoln Lane throuple? Or the worst thing to happen to our victim?

Son of Defense attorney Edward Kent and paraplegic Whitney Kent, Malcolm Kent was the product of a morbidly abusive household.

He wasn't the only one.

You might know his friends as the most popular kids in their day. Lucas Flint and Farida Osman legendary for orchestrating and filming dangerous and borderline deadly pranks that even Scarlett wasn't spared from. Take the party at the beginning of senior year 2018 for instance when eighteen-year-old Scarlett Leighton was caught drowning in her own pool.

Or the time bad-boy Lucas Flint orchestrated and carried out her kidnapping and partook in physical, mental, and sexual assault of the victim.

Feel bad about not delving into her case yet?

No?

Stick around, you don't want to miss what happened next.

Ever wondered how Farida Osman got stuck with a prosthetic?  She claims it was Scarlett's fault. The b-tch stabbed her in the arm so many times the nerves were permanently damaged.

Did anyone think to ask what provoked Scarlett?

Or who?

In a bid to keep a frightened and disgruntled Scarlett in the Kent household, Farida ambushed the armed victim and sustained irreparable damage.

Wanna know what happens next, well, go ahead, turn the page. If you dare...