About The Author

Nenny May is the author of Missing, a psychological thriller novel about a babysitter solving the kidnap and murder of ten children. Missing was first published on Wattpad where it gained an audience of over four thousand readers before it was released to bookstores.

Not too long after Missing's release, she published her second novel The Perfect Father, best known by its former title To New York's Attorney on Wattpad. The Perfect Father follows a disgruntled lawyer who's determined to keep her father from serving time for a murder he didn't commit.

Nenny May was born in Abuja in north-central Nigeria to Nigerian parents, Juliet Obianwu who is a lawyer, and Charles Nwokoro, an engineer. Nenny May, pursuing her mother's footsteps enrolled in Baze University, Abuja, where she is currently studying law.

Nenny May attended the local state schools; Pace Setters Academy, Abuja, junior high at Pace Setters College, and senior high at Divine Mercy Secondary school, Abuja and is now enrolled in Baze University Abuja.

In her third year at Baze University, she published her debut novel Missing (2020). Less than a year later she released her second novel The Perfect Father (2021), which went on to become an Amazon bestseller in its first few months.