Chapter 2

Kent's POV

Fuck it! I can't stop thinking about her!

Those eyes! Her lips! Her nose! Her perfect body! Fuck! I'm going nuts!

"Hey! What's going on? I keep talking but you're not listening!" My brother

"Sorry Kuya. I just can't help but to think" sambit ko

"Can you please mind these? Hello? I'm asking you a favor and I badly need you" seryosong nyang sabi.

"Why me? Kaya mo naman yan" tanong ko.

"It's because I know it's all your doing! Alam mo lahat ng ito. " Sagot nya

I shrug.

"Fine. But in one condition" sambit ko.

"Come on. You don't need condition but tell me what is it?" Tanong nya.

Ang dami pang sinasabi papayag din naman pala.

"In every meeting I'll be the one who'll attend" simpleng sabi ko.

"Call. It's a big favor for me. Anyway, ibibigay ng secretary ko ang schedule ng meetings nyo" sambit nya.

I just nodded.

"Thank you. And I have to go. Dad wants to see me." Sabi nya at tumango lang ako. Umalis na sya at naiwan akong mag- isa sa condo ko.

I was about to leave when my phone rings.

"What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"My place. Why?"

"May I remind you na meron tayong meeting mamaya? Loki was asking you. Kung magdedeliver daw ba tayo ng heroin sa kanya"

"Of course. It's a big deal. Tell Ralph to wrap it and deliver it to him."

"Got it. Come here quickly"

"Yeah yeah. Bye"

I hung up and leave the condo.

Pumunta na ako sa parking lot at sumakay sa kotse.

I was about to start the engine when I saw him. The guy, Luisa's not yet boyfriend. Well, I don't care. I start the engine and I drove.

When can I meet her again? I can't wait to meet her again. She's making me crazy!

After 10 minutes I finally arrived at our warehouse.

"You finally here" it's Luke. My friend.

"Yeah. By the way, how is it?" I asked

"Everything is fine. Erika is here. Looking for you" he said.

She's here again?!

We headed in my office, and I saw Erika, waiting.

"Honey! You finally here. I missed you" maarte nyang sabi.

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked. Umupo ako sa upuan ko.

She followed me and sit on my lap.
I can sense she's under drugs.

"I just want to see you. It's been weeks and I missed you so much" she said and kiss me. I kiss her back.
I touch her body and pressed hard on me.

"Dude, pwede mo namang sabihin sakin na umalis na ako. Ipapamukha mo pa sakin yang ginagawa mo" Luke said.

I just wave my hand and continue what I'm doing.
I just heard the door closed.

I just kissing her and I stopped.

"Honey, can you please make love to me?" She asked, pleaded.

"I will if I watch you play yourself" I said.