5

I was at the hospital visiting Lillian, and holding her, as soon as I showed up the nurse told me it was time to feed her. I sat down on a chair and handed her to me, then the bottle. That's when the doctor walked in, once the nurse left. " So what's the plan for this little girl?" She asked and I smiled, as I held her and feeding her the bottle.

" I'm going to keep her." I said looking at Lillian who was staring up at me. " Well then she can definitely go home today. I just need to do discharge papers and you can go home." I heard her say and I nodded my head, as fear creeped in my mind again. She left the room, and I just held her in my arms. " I'm going to figure this whole situation out. I promise, it's me and you against the world sweetheart..." I said and she just kept looking at me.

I had called Hopper to come to the hospital, since I can't leave without a car seat. He arrived and stood in front of the bed. " Let me hold her please." He spoke, and as he went to take her from me, " I keep doubting myself, oh going through with this whole thing." I said and stood up.

" When I had Sarah I was terrified for my life, I thought what if I mess up, mainly what if she hates me.... " I listened and he just smiled down at Lillian. " Sarah used to hate me with a hate when she was a baby, I would walk in the house and she would cry, but once I took my hat off she was as happy as could be, don't know why but no hat until she was one years old then all she wanted was my hat on my head. " he said which made me slightly laugh.

" My mom used to tell me when I was a baby if she played The Beatles I would either scream over it or cry, once I was two I liked The Beatles, but for two years she was mad because that was her favorite band and it could not be played around me..." I said smiling, and laughed a little Hopper, " You better hope she doesn't hate whatever you play in the car or house, or wear." I shook my head understanding him.

Hopper showed me how to put a car seat in, and I drove home with Lilly in the back seat. I felt like it took forever since I was so afraid of the roads with her in the back. As soon as I pulled into the driveway I saw Robin and Dustin in the garage with bags in their arms. I pulled into the driveway and parked the car, and turned the car off.

" We are Home...." I said out of relief to her still quiet in the backseat. That's when Robin dropped her bags, then rushed over to the back left car door and opened the door. " Aww, Hey little cutie." I heard her say, as I got out and shut the door. I went over to her, and Lilly was just staring at Robin with her pacifier in her mouth.

" I can tell she's gonna enjoy car rides, did she ever cry heading here?" Robin asked as she unbuckled Lilly's car seat. " Only when I put her in the car seat and buckled her up, but after that she was pretty satisfied." I said as I watched her pick Lilly up." Let Aunt Robin get you out of that car seat..." she said in a slightly annoying baby voice.

I looked over at her and raised my eyebrow, and she smiled, " What that's what I want her to call me Aunt Robin?" She informed me and I smiled, " Alright, your call not mine." I replied and I went to grab the bags she dropped beside Dustin and then went to unlock the door.

" We went and got diapers, bottles, baby formula, and really any thing Nancy told us to get, so really thank her." Dustin said as we walked in the house and I shut the door. " Welcome Home Lillian!" Robin continued with a baby voice, which annoyed me a little. " Please stop with the baby voice, it's kind of annoying." I sighed and she went and sat on the couch, and smiled, " Too Bad Stevie!"

She said rolling her eyes at me, and Dustin put the bags in the kitchen and then went over to sit beside Robin, " I'm totally teaching her arcade games when she's old enough, oh I'm Dustin kind of like an alternate Big Brother." I heard him say and she looked at him like she was interested in what he was talking about.

" She's so adorable." Robin said touching Lilly's little hands. " You should have one." I said joking and she looked at me, " No, See this is why we are best friends, you have the little cuties and I get to love on them. I don't want kids...." She informed me and I sat on the other side of her, " Like Never?" I questioned her and she smiled, " I don't know, maybe, or maybe just not until I am out of college and financially stable." She said looking at Lilly.

" I never want kids!" Dustin chimed in, which caused me and Robin to look at him, " Why Not?" Robin asked and Dustin raised his eye brow. " When you two got drugged by those Evil Russian's THAT made me not want kids, I even told Erica I'm never having kids." He informed and we both smiled and laughed.

" We weren't that bad!" I said laughing, and he looked at me, " Yes... You.... Two.... Were!" He said pointing at me and Robin, " I mean we couldn't help it, we were drugged and then puked our guts out in the girls mall bathroom reminiscing on high school." She said and he shook his head.

" Oh come on, You and Suzie, would have brilliant, rocket science smart kids." I said and he smiled, " Plus your kids could help our kids when they get to high school!" She said and Dustin Flipped us off.

" Hey, Baby right here man!" I said and he smiled, " She won't remember any of this dude, she's fine." He said and Robin laughed, " Still no flipping us off anymore with Lillian around." I said and he smiled, " Fine Dad!" He said mocking me a little when I drugged by the Russian's last year.

" Do you want to hold her?" Robin looked at Dustin and he shook his head no, " What are you afraid of?" She asked and he looked at her, " I don't know how to hold a baby." He said scared and she helped him as she placed Lilly in his arms. " Always support her head, babies don't have good neck support. " she informed him and he just looked at her, and she started yawning.

" This isn't too terrifying..." he said and Robin looked at him, " Told You..." she smiled and I leaned back on the couch, " I can't believe this is real." I said to Robin and she looked at me, " Well she's not a toy baby doll, she's got a heart beat and needs actual attention." She stated and I smiled, " I always wanted like Six kids but I honestly thought I would be married, and had my life all together, not nineteen, single and living in my parents house."

She looked at Lilly and then back over at me, " I guess I understand that, but six of these little ones?" She questioned my sanity and I sighed, " Yep, Three Boys and Three Girls.... But I always thought it would be me and Nancy Wheeler..." I said and her and Dustin looked at me.

" Nancy would call you insane for wanting six kids..."Dustin responded and Robin looked at me, " Take care of this one and this if you still want those six Harrington's running around, my parents stopped at me, me and my brother were enough for them." She jokingly said and Dustin slightly laughed.

" My mom didn't want anymore kids after me, once my parents divorced she didn't want to have kids after that, she's said I'm the only one and always will be." He quoted his mother and I smiled, and crossed my arms, " I still want that big family, it's always been my dream, I've been a only child and my parents act like I don't exist, so I want a huge family I want her to have siblings and go on family vacations and holiday's together.... I want that!" I exclaimed which scared Lillian and made her cry.

" Look what you did, you made her cry by being too loud, you Dingus..." Robin hit me in the arm which hurt and then stood up and took her from Dustin, and swayed back and forth to calm her down. " That Hurt..." rubbing my arm where she hit me, and she gave me a death stare which made me a little scared and Dustin laugh.