8

One girl, One kiss, One Spark.... " Don't stop!" She spoke so angelic like, I kissed her, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her messing with my hair, as she tugged on it a little. " Nancy...." I softly spoke, and she shook her head, " Don't talk..."

She said before I gave her one last look before I picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. I kissed her with a little more passion as I stood between her legs. It was just us, nobody else around, she moved her hands down my chest then helped pull my shirt off, as I watched her toss it on the kitchen floor.

" What about Johnathan?" I asked curious, and she smiled, " Johnathan Who?" She teasingly said as she kissed me again, with more tongue this time, our tongues fought until she gave in. I slowly started to kiss all the way down her neck.

I helped her take her top off, as I placed it on the floor with mine. " I Love you So Much Nancy Wheeler...." I smiled as I kissed all the way to her bra, as I looked up to her.

I could tell it was driving her insane as I teased her. " I Love You Too...." She said back, as I took her bra off, and tossed it on the floor. I kissed her left breast until I started to suck on her nipple as she gasped, and moaned.

I could feel her breathing hitch that's until I felt her grab my right hand. I slowly gave kisses all the way down her body until I hit her jeans. I unbuttoned them and slid my hand down to her panties. She bit her plumped soft pink lips, and shook her head giving me permission to continue.

I slipped a finger in and she gasped, I started going in and out as she threw her head back, and I heard a slight moan escape her lips. " S-Steve...." She moaned as she gripped my hand. I went a little faster as she put her left hand on my bare back. I kept going as I felt her nails go down my back. Which caused me to groan.

I stopped and licked my finger as she steadily panting trying to catch her breath. " You taste good..." I said as she held my hand. I helped her take her pants and panties completely off as I went down slowly as she watched me. I started leaving soft small kisses on her delicate thighs teasing her a little more, I could feel her getting a little impatient, until I lined up with her and put my tongue in.

" Mmmmm....." I heard her moaning, as she grabbed my hair, I kept going, all I could hear was her soft moaning throughout the house, she kept pulling my hair which turned me on enough more. " Oh My God!!!!" I heard her shout and I grinned as I continued.

I finally got up and carried her to the bedroom upstairs. I put her on the bed, as I took my jeans and boxers off, and got on top of her, I pushed her hair out of her face and smiled at her. " What?" She smiled at me as I stared into her sparkling eyes. " Your just so Gorgeous...." I informed her as I planted a kiss on her lips.

" I better get a condom..." I said as I reached over to grab one from my side table. " No, not this time...." She said as she grabbed my hand and kissed me. I slid in and she gripped my hand, that's when I started thrusting harder.

I kept hearing her moan my name which made me happy she was mine again. " I'm getting close..." I heard her moan as she scratched down my back, which kind of hurt, but also felt so good.

Once we both finished, I pulled out and flopped over beside her and I pulled her close to my body. " I can't believe your mine." I said as she gave me one quick kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up on my bed and looked around. It was just me, alone in my room. " Damn It...." I felt frustrated that it was only a dream, because it felt so real to me. I ran my fingers through my hair, and I put my feet on the side of the bed as I felt the cold hard floor. I picked the phone up, and called The Wheeler's house.

I was hoping I could speak to Nancy, " Hello?" I heard her mom Karen on the phone. " Hi, this is Steve Harrington, is Nancy home?" I asked and I could hear Holly trying to get her mom's attention.

" I'm sorry Steve, she's on a date with Johnathan, do you need me to tell her something for you?" She said so kindly and I felt a little bit hurt, but I knew she was with Johnathan. " No ma'am, thank you though." I went to say and she chimed in.

" I told Nancy you could have all of Holly's baby furniture and T-o-y-s..... if you want them, we were thinking about selling them in a yard sale, until Mike and Dustin told us about Lillian." She offered and spelled out toys so Holly wouldn't throw a fit.

" Yes ma'am, I would really appreciate that, thank you, I'll come by tomorrow and get them." I said a little happy, and she laughed a little. " All right, I'll tell my husband and we will definitely help you get those things to your house, bye Steve." She said softly and I said my bye and hung up.

I walked out of my room, and I could see Robin from the top of the stairs talking about Nancy to Lilly. " That Woman Is Never Going To Give Up...." I mumbled to myself.