14

As soon as I woke up, I left Eddie's place, I stepped into my house, I didn't see anyone in the living room, so I walked upstairs. I peeked into my room, and saw Robin was asleep on a pallet beside my bed, Nancy asleep on her stomach on my bed, and Lilly wide awake excited to see my face.

I sat on my bed and placed my hand on Nancy's back, which spooked her awake. " Hey, it's just me, I didn't mean to scare you." I whispered trying to not wake Robin.

Nancy turned her head towards Lilly, still groggy," She doesn't sleep through the night." I heard her say as I rubbed her back in circular motion, " I know, If you would of let me stay, that could of been my punishment." I whispered and slightly smiled at her.

" I just thought you needed to learn a lesson." She said and I kissed her cheek. " It's alright Nance, I'm not mad, Robin didn't have to sleep on the floor." I said looking at Robin, who was still asleep.

" We took turns waking up and taking care of Lilly, but it ended up slightly just being me, she cried more when it was Robin's turn, and it stressed her out so I'm surprised she's not awake yet." I heard her say.

I nudged Robin with my foot, which made her whince, " Stop!!" She complained until I nudged her again and she woke up, " Dude, Steve?" She questioned and I smiled, " Nancy told me everything." I informed her and she sat up, " Your child is a freaking night owl." I looked at Lilly who was looking at Nancy.

" I'm aware.... " I nodded my head, and Robin got up, and went downstairs, " you can go back to sleep, if you want, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry about yesterday and I just felt worthless after talking to my dad, I didn't mean to make you mad..." I mentioned and she hummed in response.

" Oh so while you were where ever you were last night, me and my parents put a crib, and all of Holly's baby furniture in the extra room like you told my mom, everything else is in the shed." She said, and I looked at her.

" Your mom could of waited, I would of helped do all that?" I said completely stunned, " It was me and my mom's idea, while Max watched Lilly downstairs with Holly." She said and I kissed her cheek, " Thank you, I appreciate it, really I do..." I said and she slightly smiled looking at Lilly.

I picked Lilly up, and left the room so Nancy could get some sleep, " Gosh I missed you!" I said to Lilly and she just batted her eyes, " Aww I missed you too..." I heard Robin say and I looked up at her making coffee.

" I was talking to my daughter, but I missed you to Robin." I said and rolled my eyes, " So where did you stay last night?" She questioned as I made Lilly a bottle.

" Eddie Munson's trailer!" I said and she looked at me, " Really?" She wasn't sure if I was joking or not, " Yeah, I was hesitant at first, but wasn't that bad." I said as I gave Lilly her bottle. She nodded her head as she poured her coffee into a mug.

" Nancy went on and on about how stupid it was for you to do what you did, I think she should of kept you here to lecture you instead of me... she forced me to stay with her because she felt scared by herself, so I technically had no choice." Robin said as she took a sip from her coffee.

I looked at her, and remembered Nancy has only stayed here with me, never alone. " Yeah maybe I should of stayed." I mumbled as I held Lilly in my arms.
—————————————————————————
Sorry this one is so short, just been busy lately, but the next chapter will probably be some sort of time jump...😬