prolouge

april 12 2016

"JESUS FUCK LEONARDO JUST DO IT!" Eva exclaimed, glaring at her friend through the mirror. "Like that one meme just do—" Leo was cut off when his friend suddenly looked up at him, a frown very visible in her eyebrows. "Leonardo Romeo Hal I swear to fucking god! I will do this by myself if your gonna take a billion years." the brunette warned, making the boy's lips twitch into a grin, "Fine! Fine! Okay, here it goes." The strawberry blond said, holding both his hands up beside his face before gripping onto the razor tightly.

"Three, two, one!" Leo counted before sliding the razor across the brunette's hair. "Oh my god." the woman breathed out before chuckling lightly, "Good fucking bye unhealthy hair!" the strawberry blond said, sliding the razor on the other's hair once more.

After a few more minutes of shaving, Leo finally finished the haircut. "You look hot." the ginger commented, making the other grin ear to ear, "I know."

"I was trying to compliment you! Come on!" the taller groaned, throwing his head back as he placed back the razor on the sink. They had decided to shave off all of Eva's hair in the bathroom and just wash it out in the sink. "Yeah and I'm agreeing with you!" the author replied, making the boy roll his eyes.

"Sure, okay." Leo replied, exiting the bathroom, not forgetting to flip the woman off. "Hey wait!" the brunette called out, sliding back on her t-shirt after dusting herself. Eva ran out of the bathroom and into the apartment, looking for her friend.

He was in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

"Leo! I have a question." the brunette said, approaching the boy who had buried his face into the fridge. "What do you want, ms. self-absorbed?" Leo replied, leaning on his palm that was placed on top of the open fridge door to lift himself up. "Shut up Ed Sheeran." the author shot back, making the other playfully hit her, "Anyways, do you wanna go to the mall or something?"

"What are we gonna do there? We'd probably get mobbed by your fans anyway." the male asked, closing the refrigerator door to fully look at his friend.

"Can I not wan't to enjoy? I'll wear a wig or something."

"Awh, I kinda wanted to see their reactions with your buzzcut." Leo said, sticking his bottom lip out as he leaned on the fridge. "You literally said you didn't want me to get recognized!"

"Getting mobbed and recognized are different things." the ginger muttered, rolling his eyes at the other.

"No they— will you just come with me or what?"

"Fine, but you will be paying for the food." Leo said, making the brunette shrug, "Okay," she responded and walked to the living room, flopping on the couch as the boy followed her. "Move." the taller said, taking a seat on the couch, gesturing for the shorter to move.

The brunette moved and hugged her knees tightly, "When are we goin'? I wanna get chips with Louis on the way." Eva questioned, grabbing the remote from the arm rest and turning on the television. "Sometimes I forget your friends with him." the ginger said, shaking his head as the other turned on the telly, "Where did you meet him anyway?" he questioned, turning to look at the author with raised eyebrows, "Uh, we just met I guess? We met at the grocery store and like we found out we both went to the same school."

"Anyways, we should probably go now, you showered now, haven't you?"

"Yeah, have you?" the strawberry blonde retaliated, making the other roll her eyes. "Of course, I'll just get changed and we can go." Eva placed her feet on the coffee table and ran her hands through her hair, shutting her eyes. "Actually, you go first, I have to call Nathan." Leo raised his eyebrow, "Nathan your ex or..?"