009

june 6 2016 4:19pm

EVA WAS OUT WITH HER FRIENDS, since she hadn't seen them in awhile. Her shades rested on the bridge of her nose as she took a sip out of her (extremely good, by the way) mango shake. Her friends were chatting about their new partners and basically everything thats been going on since they last hung out when suddenly, the spotlight turned to Eva, "What about you Ev? What's been goin' on in your life?" Percy asked, a wide grin occupying his face as everyone turned to the brunette.

"Hmm, not much, my life's been pretty boring y'know?" the author responded, toying with the red striped paper straw.

"Ooh! What about that Joe Al—something guy? I read an article about you both, you guys are cute together." Sam said, making the other grimace.

"We're just friends,"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say." Eva rolled her eyes and nudged Percy with her elbow. "Yeah no, I'm not joking uh, we stopped going on 'dates' or whatever," she said, making air quotes as she locked nervous eyes with Leo, who was sitting in front of her next to her other friends, Anthony and Cal while she was seated next to Percy and Sam.

"Anyways! What should we do today?" the ginger said, noticing the brunettes obvious discomfort with the topic. "Y'know what we should do? Go shopping!" the photographer (Anthony) suggested, making the other three nod in unison, Eva less enthusiastic than the others.

"Let me finish my shake!" the actress whined, sipping the straw loudly causing her to grimace right after at the cold. Her friends rolled her eyes at the loud sipping before deciding to stand up, each one of them slinging their bags on their shoulders as they looked at Eva expectantly.

She finally stood up and placed her hand on the glass, caressing it dramatically, "Goodbye," she said, her voice full of fake emotion.

The six uni friends burst out into laughter at the brunette's dramatic parting, "That was the best acting I've ever seen you do." Percy teased as they began walking, Eva positioning herself next to Leo, gripping her tote bags straps tightly.

"Shut up I have an Oscar."

"What happened to the 'I'm not famous enough for The Met' act?" the ginger turned to Eva, raising his eyebrow at her, shutting his lips tightly to avoid laughing again, "Well, I got into The Met, didn't I?" she hung her head staring back at her white converse's, stepping on the concrete pavement practically speed walking unintentionally.

Eva pinched the temple of her shades and pushed them up, gently placing them on top of her head. "Psst, Sammy," the author suddenly called out to the bleached haired photographer, who shot her head up as soon as she heard her name being called.

"What?" Sam responded.

"Should I go to LA randomly?" Eva questioned, fiddling with the cloth strap slung around her right shoulder. She breathed out a chuckle, "Why would you randomly go to LA? You've never been there,"

The brunette shrugged, "I dunno, I just wanna go for whatever reason— like what if I find the wo— man of my dreams?" she laughed. The others began listening in on the conversation because, well, it was inevitable since they were all a group.

Leo smirked at the almost slip up but kept quiet, giving knowing looks to Eva, who responded in giving him death glares. "I think you should go, if my opinion matters," Anthony added, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend, Cal. "How far even is California from here? Ugh, I hate long plane rides."

The ginger slid his hand in his jean pocket and slid it out, holding his phone. He quickly unlocked the cellphone and asked Google, "What the fuck? Ten hours?!" Eva groaned, leaning in closer to check if she wasn't imagining the estimated flight time.