003

may 3 2016, 5:34pm

AS SOON AS TAYLOR LEFT, Eva felt a feeling of dread wash over her once again. Taylor had arrived so suddenly but gave her so much comfort, even though they barely knew each other. But now there were other things she had to do, she had to deal with her couch, and her friend's dog. She loved dogs, but hated the mess they made, that's why she preferred cats.

The brunette approached Leo, who was examining the bitten part of the couch, probably trying to find a solution to his problem. She placed a hand on her hip with raised eyebrows, waiting for the boy to notice her presence.

Leo turned to look at her and gave her a watery smile, "Can I just tape it up or something? Or ask Olivia to fix it, it is her dog after all," he shrugged.

"But you agreed to take care of her," she pointed out, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

"Fine, I'll find a way to fix this mess, do you mind walking Alison outside? Just where a wig or something."

"Yeah sure, but if I get mobbed or something and the dog attacks someone I swear," Eva warned, pointing her finger at her roommate, giving him a glare. "It's a golden retriever, she's harmless." Leo assured, and the author couldn't argue with that logic. Eva nodded and walked to Leo's room, turning the door knob slowly, peeping her head to look for the dog.

"Alison?" she called out, fully opening the door. The dog was asleep on Leo's bed, making the author chuckle slightly, he was gonna have a hard time cleaning out the fur. "Hi!" the brunette grinned, watching the golden retriever open her eyes at the noise of the creaking hinges.

Alison's tail immediately started to wag as she stood up and approached the human, "I'm gonna take you out for a walk okay?" Eva informed, her voice embarrassingly high. The dog barked in response, shocking the brunette quite a little, she took the leash that was placed on Leo's drawer and attached it carefully onto the dog, who was surprisingly calm about it.

Eva had a dog at home, back in London, her dad's dog, and he was super energetic and everyone would have a hard time placing a leash on him.

The author placed her hand on the dog's golden fur, ruffling it aggressively. "Let's go?" she patted the side of her thigh and started walking, the leash on hand as Alison jumped off the bed.

The dog and the author walked out of the room, a grin occupying Eva's face as she waved goodbye to her roommate. The brunette then realized she had to put on shoes, she commanded the dog to lie down and let go of the leash, reaching her hand out to search for a pair to wear on the shoe rack placed right beside the door.

Eva walked out of her apartment complex with her friend's dog and began her walk. She passed by cafe's and other restaurants but they didn't really appeal her, she decided to go to central park. It wasn't that far of a walk, 30 minutes or so. But as she was about to cross the road, she spotted a familiar head of buzzed blond hair, minding his own business about to cross the same road Eva was crossing.

The traffic lights signaled go and she walked over to Joe, her longtime friend and ex co-star. What he was doing in New York? Probably The Met, she had sworn she saw him talking to Taylor.

"Joe! Long time no see!" she greeted, calling out his name as she walked closer and closer. He shot his head up and beamed, "Oh my God! Eva! It's been so long! Who's this?" he asked, signaling to the dog, "My friend's dog, we should probably get off the road, yeah?" he nodded and followed in Eva's direction.

They crossed the road safely and decided to sit in a bench, Alison resting beside them as Eva held her leash. "You headin' anywhere mate? Don't wanna be a bother," the blond asked, "No, not really, was just gonna take Alison out for a walk." Joe nodded and took a sip out of his coffee, "So, how are you?" the blond asked, crossing his legs as he looked at the dog.