002

may 3 2016, 2:34pm

"EVA! EVA! WAKE UP!" Leo practically yelled into the brunette's ear. Eva got up way too fast and hit her head on the other's forehead. They both exclaimed in pain, their hands flying to their foreheads in unison. "What the fuck!" Eva cried, leaning her head against the wooden bed frame.

"Is my forehead bleeding?" Leo asked feeling his forehead using his middle and index finger.

"Dramatic." she rolled her eyes, still rubbing her forehead in agony. "Why did you wake me up anyway?"

"Just check your instagram." the ginger replied, placing his palm on the comforter and using it to get up. "Yeah, okay," the author glared at him, watching him exit the room. She groaned and messed up her hair rather aggressively before shifting her weight to the other side, using her free arm to get her iPhone 6.

As soon as she picked the cellphone up, she felt notifications buzzing in her hand. She pressed on the home button and immediately squinted her eyes at the bright screen. Most notification's were from instagram, but there were some texts from Louis and, surprisingly, Taylor Swift?

The brunette blinked a bunch of times trying to recall the events of the previous night. She couldn't remember most of the night but she did remember the last words the blonde had said to her, causing her heart to beat unhealthily fast. She ran her tongue across her teeth before opening the text the pop star said to her.

TAYLR SWIFT (REAL I THINK?)
Hellooo! How's the hangover? 😹
8:34am 05/03/16

TAYLR SWIFT (REAL I THINK?)
When are u gonna need ur shirt back? I can like drop it off at ur place or something. :]
9:01am 05/03/16

She grimaced at the un-ironic use of the cat emoji but shrugged it off, it is Taylor Swift. She pressed her dry lips together and typed back a response.

Eva (bookm writet i met at the mrt)
uh, you can keep it if you want !! the hangovers quite a bitch, i just woke up too 😭
but like if u dont wanna keep it u can drop it off my apartment, i'll send u the address if u want.
2:44pm 05/03/16

She stared at her screen for a bit, rereading the sentence over and over until finally pressing the send button. The author placed her hands on her face and massaged the bridge of her nose before finally checking Instagram. Her eyes slightly widened at the sudden burst of notifications, she hadn't even posted anything.

She clicked on the notification tab and scrolled down, realizing that Taylor had followed her. Her mouth hung agape, kicking her feet slightly. Eva shut down her phone and placed it on-top of the bedside table, smiling widely. She figured Taylor wouldn't respond until later.

She was wrong.

The brunette exited the bedroom and entered the small living room-kitchen. Eva had bought an apartment in New York a few years ago, since she realized living in the big apple was much better than in London, since she had much more opportunities for her acting career.

Leo muttered a greeting as he cooked in the kitchen, the sound of the bacon sizzling filling the miniature apartment. The condo was filled with silence, until Eva turned on the TV. She gazed at the screen as 'Friends' came on, watching Ross try and carry a couch up the stairs.

She was so lost in the television she hadn't even realized her roommate was calling her. The author paused the episode and shot her head to the left, meeting her eyes with the ginger.