008

june 3 2016 12:55am

TAYLOR WAS WIDE AWAKE, laying right next to a shirtless Tom when suddenly, her phone lit up on the nightstand, the glow off the device lighting up the pitch black room. She widened her eyes at the contact number and immediately stood up slowly, making sure not to wake up her sleeping boyfriend.

EVA <333
heeeyyy, djve bsr on the east sude wer u at?
12:59am 06/03/16

TAAYYLLOOORR :D
I'm at Tom's, what are u doing at a dive bar?

She frowned, waiting for the typing bubble to appear, wondering what the hell she was doing there at midnight. Taylor sighed as she started at the glowing screen and decided to go to the balcony, which was outside, separated by a glass sliding door.

EVA <333
tryna forger all o my priblems lmao

TAAYYLLOOORR :D
Call me, please??

EVA <333
hmmmmmmmmmm ok :DDD

The blonde's phone started vibrating right after the other's text was sent. She quickly answered it, sighing in relief when she heard the brunette's breathing, "HEY! Come over here please," Eva slurred, making Taylor grimace st her drunken state. "Yeah I'm coming, where the fuck are you?"

"Why're you maaad? I'll send you my location."

The singer sighed and ran her hands through her hair, "Are you safe? Are you with Nathan?" she flooded the other with questions, clearly concerned. "No, I snuck out of my own house. That I bought. With my own money. Can you believe that?!" the brunette complained making the older furrow her brows, "Let me get this straight, you're at a bar, all alone?"

"Don't worry darling, I'm friends with the bartender."

At this point, Taylor was back inside brunet's room, taking off her robe. She spotted fresh clothes hung on the chair and quickly put it on, realizing it was Tom's right after. "Eva, I'll be over in ten." the blonde informed in a hushed tone, catching a glimpse of the man on his bed, snoring.

She slid on the jeans and cuffed them quickly, opening the door gingerly to avoid the creaking. Taylor practically ran down the stairs, almost tripping over Meredith, who was sleeping on the third step.

The singer spotted Greg asleep on the couch, she approached him and quickly woke him up, "Hey Greg, I'm sorry for bothering but I might need a little help," she chuckled before explaining the situation to him. "Okay, let's go." he responded, making the other let out sigh of relief.

The pair exited the home, locking the door from inside. They jogged to the white Land Cruiser as Taylor unlocked the car, stepping into the drivers seat quickly. "Can you check my phone for the location? The password's 1989." she requested as she started the car, handing him the phone with one hand. He nodded and chuckled at the extremely obvious password. The bodyguard opened Eva's contact and typed the address she had sent into the built in GPS.

In about five minutes, they arrived at the bar. "Hey Greg, park the car please?" she asked, pulling the door handle and stepping out. "Okay." he did the same action as she did and took a seat in the drivers seat. Taylor pulled her hoodie over her head and walked in, her hands in her pocket.

Just as she was about to dial Eva's contact she spotted her seated in front of the bartender, talking with him about something. She shook her head and walked towards the brunette who by the way, looked gorgeous in her dark jeans and Nikes.