001

may 2 2016 , 6:42pm

"THANK YOU, KATE." Eva said to her stylist, a grateful grin on her face as she looked at herself through the mirror. "No problem, Eva! Also, Nathan, your bodyguard told me Leo's about to arrive." Kate informed, receiving a nod and a thumbs up from the brunette.

The stylist grabbed her bag and slung it across her shoulder and exited the room, waving at her employer. "Thanks again!" the author managed to say before the door fully shut.

The brunette was left alone in the room for a minute, admiring the dress that her stylist picked out for her, running her hands through the metallic like fabric. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door before Leo burst in, wearing a sparkly suit. Eva grinned at her friend as she watched him admire the dress.

"Holy shit you look amazing!" He exclaimed moving both of his hands that were near his face forward.

"Thank you! You look stunning too!"

"Let's go?" he offered his hand dramatically, kneeling in front of his best friend. Eva gladly accepted the hand and exited the room with him. They exited the building hand in hand, approaching the already started up car with Nathan opening the door.

The pair entered the back door of the SUV, both of them muttering a "thanks" in unison. Mostly, the car ride was quiet, until Eva decided to connect her phone to the cars bluetooth. Leo watched as the other chose what song she would pick but decided to look away last minute and admire the streets of New York, they flew to the city on the 28th of April so they would still have time to explore.

Suddenly, a familiar tune played on the car speaker that made the ginger grin and scream the lyrics along with his roommate. "Walkin' through a crowd, the village is aglow!" Eva sang along, a wide grin plastered on her face as Taylor Swift continued singing.

They managed to finish the entire 1989 album on the way to The Met.

———

8:35pm 05/02/16

The car finally arrived at the venue, a crowd full of photographers surrounding the entire place. "Oh god, okay, I've never been to an event this big." Leo breathed out in shock, watching Nathan exit the car. "Yeah, me too." the author replied, her bodyguard opening the door.

Eva grinned widely and waved at the photographers, linking her free arm to the other's as soon as they both got out. The camera flashes were blinding, but in all honesty, walking the red carpet was kind of fun. The pairs grins never faltered, even when they reached the end of the carpet.

The brunette had to step away for a moment, to talk to interviewers who's questions were mostly the same, "Who are you with tonight?" and "Since when did you get a buzzcut?". Eva loved interviews, they were her favorite part of going to events, except for when the interviewers were really shitty, but that didn't happen often.

After the interviews, she came back to Leo, who was standing awkwardly in the middle of the venue, looking completely lost before finding his roommate.

"That was.. nerve racking." Leonardo described, placing his hand on the very edge of his shiny blazer. "Yep, totally. There's like a dinner thingy, and guess what, I'm seated like a table away from Taylor Swift." the brunette said fondly, her grin widening at the thought.

"Dude! That means I'm also a table away from her."

"Thats fucking crazy," Eva said, running her hands through her extremely short hair. "We gotta find Louis, he's the only big celebrity I don't feel awkward around."