005

may 20 2016 4:35pm

EVA WAS PACKING HER BAGS to go back home to London. Leo suddenly barged into her room as she folded the clothes gingerly, "Tom's here." the brunette nodded, "Are you finished packing? We have to get there by like five thirty four." he rolled his eyes, "Dude that's in like an hour, like, you need to calm down."

"Just— let Tom in, I'm packing." Leo left the room, making sure to shut the door aggressively. Eva sighed and continued folding her clothes, placing them in her suitcase right after. She finished zipping up her suitcase and exited her room, spotting Tom sitting on the couch with her roommate.

"Hi Eva!" the brunet greeted, a grin forming on his lips. "Did you tell Nathan to put your luggage in the car?" the actor nodded and stood up, "Leo, did you tell Nathan?" she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah, how about you? Did you tell Nathan?" he said in a mocking tone.

"No, I'm gonna bring my luggage downstairs to the car myself."

"Okay, no need to get defensive,"

"What?! I'm not even getting—" she replied, but was quickly interrupted by Tom, "Are we all ready to leave?" he cleared his throat. The two nodded, Eva giving Leo a quick glare his way before dragging her suitcase down the hallway.

Tom had decided to join their flight since he also had to go back home on the same day. Eva unlocked the door and let the two men out first, before joining them outside and locking the door once more, double checking. "Did you unplug everything?" she asked, pulling the key out of the key holder and sliding it down her pocket.

"You are such a mom," the brunette rolled her eyes, "But yeah, I did, double checked 'nd everything."

"Anyway, Nathan's waiting for us downstairs, so we'd better hurry up. Airport's pretty far away." she informed, "Okay," the other two responded as Eva started hurriedly walking down the hall, pressing the down button quickly. "Ev, you need to calm down, like seriously, I feel like Tom's starting to get really awkward right now." Leo whispered in the clearly stressed out brunette's ear.

The actress sighed and buried her face in her hands, "Yeah, your right, sorry."

As soon as she said those words, the elevator door opened, revealing a woman with her child in a cradle, "Going down?" the three nodded in unison and stepped in, warmly smiling at the lady.

After a few minutes of waiting, the elevator doors slid open, and the trio walked out of it gingerly, Eva making sure to roll her luggage slowly to not awaken the woman's baby. Eva stood in the middle of the lobby, leaning against her bag as she pulled out her phone, seeing a text from her bodyguard just a few moments ago.

"Okay fellow English-Men, Nathan's outside right now, but apparently there's like, 3 Paparazzi's outside right now."

"Oh no! Whatever shall we do?!" Leo exclaimed sarcastically. "I dunno, maybe just walk outside and look hot."

"I agree." Tom said, breaking his silence. "Wow, the silent man finally speaks," the actor rolled his eyes and slapped the other on his arm playfully. They had grown closer over the past couple of days where Tom would go to Eva's apartment, along with Taylor and Joe and they would just hang. Of course, Leo would just be awkwardly standing in the corner but the lovely Tom would go up to him and strike up a conversation randomly.

Leo was the first to walk out, the two actors following behind him. Nathan was already waiting outside, holding the car door open as the three jumped into the backseat of the car.

"I didn't think we'd fit." the ginger said as the car started moving slowly, "Yeah me too, you both are very tall men." Eva stared out the window, a feeling of sadness slowly appearing as she realized this was probably the last time she would see the city for a long time. She really did love New York.