9

F4 POV

"Kidnapped?!" A shocked Kavin and MJ exclaimed, looking at their friend in disbelief as he played on his VR headset like the whole thing was no big deal.

 "Yes," He said without a care in the world. His response only made them sigh in exasperation. 

  "She can have you arrested," MJ tried to reason with him.

  "She can file a report but I can make it go away." Thyme dismissed, waving hands in the air, his attention still on the game.

  "Can you?" Kavin asked in disbelief. "She heir-"

  "Heir to the throne of China." Thyme cut off. "Blah, blah blah." He them took off his headset and let out a noise of frustration. "Crap, too difficult. I'm done."

  "Are you frustrated with the game or Lily?" Kavin retorted, making Thyme glance at him. 

  "Why would I be frustrated?" He denied. "Someone like me doesn't need to care about her."

  MJ raised his eyebrows. "What about your offer of-" he zipped his lips shut when he saw the warning look Thyme had given him.

  "But she's weird," Kavin added. "She doesn't like expensive stuff. And she even yelled at you."

  "No," MJ snickered. "I think it's something he said that rubbed her the wrong way."

   "You think so low of me, MJ." Thyme said, giving him an accusing finger point. "When I do something, I've got 'fitness'."

 "Finesse." Kavin corrected immediately.

  Thyme looked away, ignoring it.

  "But you should be careful," Kavin warned him. "If your sister found out you kidnapped someone, you'd be in trouble, right?"

  "I agree with him, Thyme." MJ added. "Seriously, isn't it time to cancel the red card? I mean, you're messing with royalty. She could have you executed. I insist that you've gone too far this time. Trust me, it's not too late to turn back now."

  Thyme let out an annoyed sigh, and for a moment, it seemed as though he was actually processing MJ's words. But then, his mind turned to his mother, who had given him a cold look of disappointment that had shaken him to the core. Anger surged through him. 

  He wanted to punch something. He quickly grabbed his coat and started walking out before he could do anything that he would later regret. "Where are you going?" MJ asked.

  "To see Ren," Thyme answered without looking back. "You guys are annoying."

  "Do you even know where he is?" Kavin called out in worry. 

  "Just leave me be," Thyme ordered.

  When Thyme was gone, MJ shared a glance with Kavin. "Even if he finds Ren, Ren wouldn't give a damn." 

  "True," Kavin agreed, patting MJ on the shoulder. "There's only one thing that Ren cares about now."

Lily

   I frowned, glancing around in worry as that familiar ding started going off all around me. People quickly deserted and I groaned, already knowing what is about to happen. I glanced at the group chat, and my eyes widened in horror when I saw a video of Gorya being chased and a shoe being thrown around.

  How da hell did she get the red card?! Stupid, stupid girl.

  Putting my phone securely in my pocket, I ran, my destination: the stadium. I prayed that I was going to be there on time.