11

Lily

Arriving at the party early, courtesy of my parents, I spent the next 15 minutes looking around the party room. Then, my eyes finally landed on something interesting.

  Smiling, I set down the glass of water in my hand and walked towards Gorya and Kaning, my glass slippers clicking slightly against the marble floor. "Hey guys..... whoa..." I murmured. "What are you wearing?"

  They were dressed in plain and simple clothes, and I winced, knowing that they would stick out like a sore thumb at a party like this. When they turned to look at me, Gorya's eyes widened, her mouth dropping open a little in awe. "Wow," She exclaimed. "Lily... you look gorgeous."

 I blushed a little at that compliment. "Thanks," I said softly.

  "Here she comes!!" I immediately rolled my eyes in annoyance, already knowing who that high pitched voice belonged to. I turned around, my dress flowing along with my movements, seeing Jane and her two goons shrieking as they walked up to us.

  "Gorya, say hi to everyone in your most exquisite dress." Jane laughed.

   "I will post the clip. What should be the caption?" Her friend asked. "Show about this? 'Said she'd fight F4, but ended up following them around.'"

  "Hey!" I defended. "You got the wrong person. Personally, I was the one who-"

  They cut me off, ignoring what I had to say, their high pitched laughter echoing throughout the room.

 "Did you trick us into wearing something plain?" Gorya seethed, and they all shrugged in response. "So you've been playing with Lily and I all this time."

  "We are friends," Jane denied. "Why should I pick on you?"

  "Friends?" I asked in disbelief. "Gorya, you made friends with them?"

  When I turned my attention on her, the said girl only smiled sheepishly.

  "What do you get out of.. doing something like this?" Gorya asked. 

  "Let's go," I felt a tug on my arm, turning to see Kaning trying to pull Gorya and I away. "There's no use fighting with people like them." When we turned to leave, everyone started cheering and bringing out their phones.

  It seemed as if everything was going in slow motion as F4- minus Ren walked in, showered head-to-toe in expensive designer clothes and jewelry. 

  "We haven't even finished our conversation and you're running towards F4?" Jane taunted, and I clenched my fist in annoyance.

  "Shut up," I told them, squeezing my eyes shut. 

  "Keep your cool," They ignored me, and I only managed to calm down a little when Gorya placed her hand on my shoulder, rubbing my back slightly. "People can see right through you."

  "I told you to shut up!" I lost it, swirling around. Suddenly, my necklace started glowing a bright blue, titling up a little and a blast of energy went straight to them. They shrieked, before becoming silent. They opened their mouths, but nothing came out of them. I blinked in surprise. 

When people turned, I quickly grabbed Gorya's hand and dragged her out to the pool area and away from the commotion. Gorya laughed. "That was brilliant!" She exclaimed. "I love that necklace." I managed a small smile. 

 We stood out there and enjoying the quite when Gorya spoke up. "How did it turn out this way?" She asked me, and I sighed.

  "I know lots of things," I started. "But that is something that I can't give you an answer to."