Bad News

I open my eyes, annoyed, the sun shining directly to me from my bedroom window. I get up slowly, looking around my room. Out of the blue , Lola (My Dalmatian) jumps on me making me fall back down on the bed. "Amy, time to get ready for school!" shouts my mother from down stairs. I look into Lola's hazel brown eyes, almost as if i'm giving her the death stare. She looks right into my eyes as if she's saying 'There's no way your leaving this bed'. I try pushing her off, but she's really heavy. "AMY! Get up now your going to be late for school." said my mom in my room thinking that i was deaf. "Mom, do you not see the dog?" I try replying in the nicest way possible. My mom just kicked the dog off the bed, grabbed me by my arm and shoved me to my cupboard. "Put your school clothes on NOW!" I did what I was told. My mom is never like this, maybe something is worrying her.

I walk down the stairs all neat and tidy with my long brown hair in a bun and my white and blue uniform all neatly tucked in and ready to go. I saw my mother crying by the kitchen table so I decided to go talk to my dad. He was sitting in our study busy on his computer. "Dad, whats going on why is mom so stressed out and crying?" My dad asks me to sit down, he takes my hand and looks me in my big blue eyes and tells me ," I have bad news to tell you. We are moving next week to Flotania." I look at my dad as if he was joking, but he looked serious. "But, but why!" I reply confusingly. "I got a better job offer there, and i'm sure you'll like it there. There's a beach, and its a really nice house that we're moving into." I stare at my dad with anger, then i reply ,"Dad, what about my friends, what about my boyfriend Rohdney!" "Sweety I know its gonna be tough but I bet you will like it more by Flotania."

I hear the school bus arrive and leave without saying good bye. I sat alone in the bus and started thinking, i'm going to leave all my friends, boyfriend, family and even my very own house. I couldn't concentrate the whole day, it's all I could think about. This is the part where I tell you the basics about me. My name is Amy James, I am 13 years old. My best friends are Janice Cookie and Jaide Rooney. My boyfriend is Rohdney Jones, but he goes to Loming High School(yes, he's in grade 8) and my friends and I go to Ringhoney Primary School. I live in Donzing Town, its a cute town, not too big not too small. Donzing Town is about 3 hours away from Flotania, a city.

When I arrived home from school i went straight to my bedroom. I started crying and looking at all the things that were in my room. My room is a square shape, not too big not too small. my bed was against the window in the right corner and in the left corner was my built in cupboard. In the middle on the room right at the back was my study desk with a wooden chair. My room is light blue and my roof is white (My two most favorite colours). When I opened my cupboard, I saw that it was empty. i ran down stairs and saw that my mother put it all in a box with my name written in permanent marker 'AMY'. I ran up to my bedroom and sat on my bed crying. Lola jumped on my bed, comforting me, she was all I had left of Donzing Town.