The Hard Part

I woke up the very next day with my dog's head on my chest. I give her a small grin and in return she licks my face. "Gross Lola!" I said in a whispery screamy voice. She then gives me the puppy dog eyes, so I just kiss her head. I stand up, dizzily, not noticing that everything in my room was packed in boxes. I walk up to my cupboard door, opening the one side to get to my mirror. I looked at myself, up close, and said ,"Everything's going to be OK." 

I look around my room, and only then noticing that everything was packed in boxes (except for my mirror). I start crying softly to myself, then I noticed that my mother had put out my school uniform and everything that I would need for school outside my door. I just remembered that it was only Wednesday, and on Sunday we're leaving. I get ready for school and rushed downstairs when I could smell bacon, eggs and french toast. "Morning honey, how did you sleep?" My mother asks busy setting out plates, forks and knives at our dining table. "Not so well, kept thinking of what dad told me." I replied sitting on one of the chairs. My older sister came into the room, on her cell phone (as usual), sitting on a chair next to me. "Morning sis," I said to her annoyed. She said nothing in reply, until i heard mt phone 'BEEP'. I took it out of my school dress pocket and saw that it was a message from her saying 'Morning <3'. I rolled my eyes, before i could ask her in a roud way to get off her phone my mother came in with breakfast. I kept looking at my sister whilst we were eating, she looked right back at me and said ,"What, can't i eat in peace?" "Oaw, so that's how your voice sounds." I replied sarcastically. She smiled at me with food in her mouth, so i just rolled my eyes. "Did you know we're moving?" I told my sister. "Yea. I'm really bummed because all my friends are gonna miss me, and we're going to have to start from square one and make new friends." replied my sister. "Yea, and i'm going to have to tell Rohdney today." I told my sister anxiously. "You shouldn't worry too much about that. boys come and go, i mean look at me. I'm 16 and I dated four guys, and I know Rohdney is your first but trust me it wasnt going to work out, no offence." "I know, but can your please give me some advice on how to tell him." "Sure. This afternoon invite him to our house, take him to your bedroom. Look him in the eye's and tell him the nicest way possible." Before I could thank my sister I heard the school bus arrive. I nodded, ran to the door to get my school bag and lunch box and rushed out the house without saying bye.

At second brake Rohdney and his friends came up to my group to hang out with us. "When are you going to tell him?" Said Janice in a whispery voice. "After school today." I replied, whispering back. "Hey Rohdney!" I said as he arrived. "Hey angel, your looking pretty today." he replied, he's such a flirt. "Aww, thanx. Anyway I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house after school today." I said trying to block out the sun (we were sitting on a bench). "Yea sure, lemme just text my dad quickly. Can you guys huddle around me, I cant't afford to get a third detention." We all nodded as he got out his cell phone. The first detention he got was for spray painting the words 'SCHOOL SUCKS' on Mrs.Johnny's class-room wall. The second detention was for going to the school's printing room and printing 100 pages of some random pamphlet he found on the street.

After school Rohdney and I were walking together home, It took us about 30 minutes. As we reached home my mother baked us some muffins, so we grabbed about 6 muffins and went up to my room. I could see Rohdney was looking confused to why everything was in boxes, especially when we reached my room. "Shall we sit on my bed?" I asked him. "I think we shall" replied Rohdney in a British accent. "Whats up with all the boxes?" he askes as if he only saw the boxes now. "That's the thing (I put my left hand on my neck). There's something I need to tell you." I look into Rohdney's green eyes, take my left hand off my neck and put it on his hand. He looks at me, as if he knows what i'm going to say. "You know I will always love you" I said with one tear running down my face. He stares at me, with shock. He takes his right hand and smears the tear away with his thumb. "Please don't cry. An angel should always be happy." He said with a soft, calming voice. How i'm going to miss him, I cant handle being even a weekend away from him. I know it's only been a month but it feels like forever. We have been friends since we were in kinder garden together, I can't believe i'm leaving. This was the hard part of my day, having to tell him. "I'm moving to Flotania" I replied with even more tears running down my face. Rohdney told me to calm down , moved me closer to him and layed his chin on top of my head, with his hand stroking my hair. "That's three hours from here..." He replied in a sad tone. He moved me, looked me in my blue eyes, and I looked in his green eyes, and out of the blue (with his hands on my head) Rohdney kisses me.