Flotania

I woke up with my sisters feet in my face. She had two different colour socks on (Orange and Purple), Jeez but they smelled bad. I was stuck, I couldn't get up. So i tried to relax, until the car hit a bump. I hit my head HARD on the car door. I let out an annoying moan, then my mother asks ,"Whats wrong?" all my dad said was ,"sounds like a dying cow."-ouch...- ,"Nothing, just hit my head hard on the door." I replied. "I thought you were looking out the window!" my mother said. ,"Why?" I asked. "We're in Flotania! Get up, get up! Look at the beautiful beach!" I pushed my sisters feet off me and tried sitting up. I look out the window in surprise. Theres people walking in the streets, the beach is litter free and the Malls are huge.

We stop by this big black gate, with a lot of artistic designs on it. There's a security guard that opened the gate for us, he waved and smiled. I just look at him awkwardly, with a tiny grin. There was a drive through and then another gate in front of us. "Wow... Another gate." said my sister. "Lighten up, we live in a safe environment but i hired body guards just in case." my dad replied. We got out the car, and walked to the front door. It was this Wooden door with circle designs on it. "Welcome to your new home." My dad said. Before I could say anything my sister rushes into the house so she could dibs the biggest bedroom. As long as i get my own bedroom, i'm fine.

As we walked in, there was already a lounge with a huge T.V, kitchen with pots and pans(etc...) and a study room with a book shelf filled with books! "Dad, how did this happen?" i asked. "I bought these online and got people to set everything in for me." Dad replied. ,"Thats why we only needed to pack our clothes." My mother walks in out of the blue. "Ahhh! I love this room!" My sister shouts from up stairs. There was two stairs, one on the right and the other on the left side. I ran to see why she was screaming. "Whats happening?" I asked. "This room has a view of the ocean!" "Well thats unfair..." I ran towards the other rooms and just got lucky. It was a Four bedroom house (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs-study). The room I took had its own bathroom in and the one side of the wall was just glass, my bed was blue and the walls were painted light green.

O grabbed my bags from the car, threw them in my room and went out to explore Flotania. I walk down the street, and we have a cafe two minutes away. I stopped by a tree and just relaxed. I open my eyes, noticing someone coming towards me. I took my phone out, pretending to text someone. "Hey, you stole my spot." this random tall guy, with blonde hair and blue eyes just came up to me, and now says i'm stealing his spot? " Finders keepers." I replied. "Are you new in town?" "Yea, just moved in." I stood up, feeling short... "Let me introduce myself. I'm Jack." "I'm Amy, well I have to go." "Not so soon, let me show you around." He offers his hand to me, i stare at it with confusion. "I still need to un-pack my bags." He grined then replied ,"I'm sure it won't take long. Let me show you the beach." I start walking with him, a complete stranger. I know at school they say never trust a stranger, but this stranger is cute...

He started asking me questions like where i came from, favorite colour, etc. I took out my phone, and started taking pictures of the sunset. "Its so beautiful." I said. "Not as beautiful as you." he replies. "Too cheesy man. I just met you, thanx and all but i'm going home now." I turn around and started walking away. "I can walk you home?" "But then you'll know where i live!" I shouted back. After about 5 minutes i finally reached the Cafe. 2 minutes left. There was this group of guys standing outside the cafe listening to rap music. One of the guys whistled, so i started walking faster. "Why don't you come hang out with us chika?" one of the guys said with a green hoodie. He had brown hair, but he was ugly. "We don't bite!" another guy said with an orange beanie. I tried walking as fast as i could, but when i looked back they were running after me. I could see my gate to my house from where i was standing, but i don't want them to know where i live. So I stood still whilst they all surrounded me. They were wearing school uniform, and it looked like the school I was going to. They started asking me questions and the one guy pushed me because i wasn't saying one word. To my rescue, guess who. Cute blonde boy Jack was part of this gang. "Guys just leave her alone ill sort her out." Jack said. "Why don't we all just hang out?" Said the guy with the green hoodie. "I really need to get home" I replied. "Just five minutes , come on." Said another guy with a purple hoodie. What's with these guys and wearing brightly coloured hoodies? "Maybe tomorrow." I said and slowly started walking away. "Tomorrow,here. After school?" Said Jack. "I'm pretty sure you'll see me the whole day tomorrow.

I started running. I ran past my gate. The last thing I needed was for them to see where I lived. I carried on walking and I ended up by the mall some how. I called my sister.
Me》hey can you pick me up?
Sis》unpacking bags. Sorry.
Me》Selfish. Can't u help me I got myself in a situation.
Sis》then why don't you come home.

I dropped the call. She's no help. I walked back and saw that only Jack was there. Sitting alone by the café. I wanted to walk towards him but then saw a pretty girl with blonde hair wearing her bikini top and bum shorts sit down next to him. I walked in my gate and as I looked back he waved at me.
Shit
Now he knows where I live
Great.