The Café

I put my laptop on charge and just sat on my bed. Thinking.

I looked out the window and just remembered, I had to meet Jack at that café! I quickly changed into my bikini with a blue skirt and white top and white sandals.

I ran down the stairs and as I opened the door I bumped into my sister and mistakely  made her drop her books. "I'M SO SORRY!" I shouted.

"It's fine, calm down." she replied bending down to get her books, I helped. "Where are you off to in such a rush?" she asked. "Made a new friend" I started running down the path way, then shouted back whilst I was running ,"meeting her at the café!"

I opened the first gate then ran down to the second. I peeped through the second gate and saw him with he's beanie gang. GREAT.

I walked down casually... pretending not to see him.

"HEY!!! Miss bum shorts!" said the green beanie thing.

I covered my face and just walked straight into the Café. I sat by a table and just thought about something that's actually important for when you go to a Café. Money.

I can't just walk out I'm too embarrassed enough. Maybe I should go to the bathroom and climb out the window! Before I got to stand up ,Jack walked towards me, alone.

"Thinking of jumping out the bathroom window?" He asked.

I looked at him with shock. "How'd you know?"

"Nobody uses the bathroom when they JUST got into the Café. Why don't you just come sit with us?"

"Not my type of people. You guys are like, I don't know how to explain this. And what's with the Beanies? You guys live right by the beach."

"It shows who's in our gang. Each beanie has our brand on. Since they're not your type of people then neither am I since I'm part of that 'beanie gang'."

"He called me bum shorts. What the hell I felt uncomfortable. You're different but annoying, at times.."

"Hey you should take that as a compliment he thinks you're hot" he smirks then held my hand (really) I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip. "What about this, since I got you  to blush how about we skip this joint and go to the beach?" I pulled my hand away and replied ,"As long as you leave those jerks here." He said deal.

We both got up and walked out, pass those idiots.

"Hey where are you two going?" The Purple beanie guy said.

"Don't worry about it." Then Jack winked.

"You go BOIIII!!!" The green beanie guy said.

WHAT THE HELL.

He told me he knew a short cut and it was through this jungle.

"The beach is right there like 3 minutes away , why would we need to go through there?" I asked. "Well through here its 1min30 seconds. Saves us time."

"I got time."

"Not when high tide comes."

"I don't think 1min30secs will make a difference."

he grabbed my arm. "Just come , jeez."

There were just trees all around us. The path way was dirt with these wooden type of lines, more or less 30cm apart from each other. It was really quiet, but you could hear the birds and the ocean, it was such a beautiful combination.

Jack was walking in front of me pulling my hand, I was just looking up and around. The sunlight trying to shine through the tress but could only shine through certain parts.